Janoi Donacien

Pembers

Oh right fair enough, I just thought it would've been a mighty effort of you to come over from Denmark to watch the youth team haha

No nothing like that :)

He looks good though, quick, strong and loves to defend- make a tackle

Haha ok :) he is excellent I think

Been assigned a squad number (32), it's the first step for any young professional, good luck to him,

This is what i wish would happen !

he wont be used. Send him out on loan.

But this is the sad truth.

I think he'll make it but ive been told ( Tbh its pretty clear anyway) that chances are hard to come by for these sort of players in the first team. I hope to be proved wrong, he deserves a shot if were playing 5 at the back !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Now we all know that breaking into a team a a young cb is extremely hard to do, as experience is vital.

As Lowton has struggled this yr and seems like he could be out in the summer, would it be worthwhile using Janoi as the back up to Bacuna at RB to gain first team experience? I'm not normally an advocate of moving people from their positions but I hear that he is rapid and so could fit in as a fullback. I haven't seen him play much so be interested on others' thoughts.

I think he would be an option at right back but only in extreme circumstances, his future is at centre back

You will know better than me, but I think I read that he has played right back.

I also think he was on the bench when we lost Baker in one match, and Lambert shuffled the back four to bring Lowton inside rather than bring on Donacien.

• 1 month later...

Every friday the AVFC website upload pictures of the training and Janoi is one of the players always in those pictures. He looks like a tank o.O

Would love to see what he can do next season and in the pre-season matches. Can't be worse then Baker can he?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Â