Janoi Donacien

Pembers

• 3 weeks later...

Correct decision to move Lowton to CB today. I was thinking Donacien might get his debut but I don't think the atmosphere would of suited the lad.

I would like to see him get an opportunity against Sheffield maybe, when I watch the U21 games or reserves he is normally head and shoulders above the other youngsters, at least of what I've seen this season.

He doubles up as a right back and he is fast a **** lol 20 year old blood him could be the next McGrath same with carruthers grealish get em round the first team as a fan I'd love to see em grow into the team

Could JD play against Sheffield United?

He should do, he can do no worse than Baker has done at centre back recently.

Baker's played pretty well in last 2 games IMO

Looked like a bit of a headless chicken against Swansea in my opinion but looked decent today.

Looked very good in pre season. But at 20 years of age - I doubt he has the where with all to command a defence. He'd probably do OK alongside Vlaar - but the thats the problem - only Vlaar has experience to organize the defense during a game. - We either trust to luck that Vlaar doesn't get inured - or we get in another Vlaar calibre player....

• Like 1

I just remember in preseason thinking he was lightning quick, nobody in our defence has any pace either so might be a useful option.

Okore is rapid

Sounds like an anagram for something.

'Poor Idea Risk'?

'I a droop skier'?

Â