Manchester United

BOF

5 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Given the difference in his hair in the video compared to being at Man U's training ground today, Mason Mount's transfer was probably completed quite some time ago.

My only bit of Villa ITK info was about Shay Given. A guy I was working with said he knew him and he’d signed for Villa, all done and dusted 100% weeks before it was announced by the club.

Saying that, in United’s case do they have to announce this sort of thing to the stock market? 

17 hours ago, Genie said:

My only bit of Villa ITK info was about Shay Given. A guy I was working with said he knew him and he’d signed for Villa, all done and dusted 100% weeks before it was announced by the club.

Saying that, in United’s case do they have to announce this sort of thing to the stock market? 

Transfers are often done weeks or even months before. I knew AWB was going to Man United in the February and he signed in the June. Same with Che Adams and several others.

There's no way Kamara and Tielemans weren't done weeks before the end of the season either. At least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

Transfers are often done weeks or even months before. I knew AWB was going to Man United in the February and he signed in the June. Same with Che Adams and several others.

There's no way Kamara and Tielemans weren't done weeks before the end of the season either. At least.

Is that done or agreed in principle though? Players can get injured have a change of heart or a better offer.

Pre contract like Pau Torres to us without actually being announced?

Curious don't know the answers.

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

De Gea officially gone. Wonder where he will end up

His stock is very low

Forest... He'll say no but they strike me as having the balls to try

Inter have signed trubin so the switch isn't happening

Inter miami if they can get 1 more in on mega bucks

De Gea had the most clean sheets in the league last year with 17. He had 3 more than Pope in 2nd place.

He's only 32 so somebody should take a chance on him unless his wages aren't ridiculous. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

De Gea had the most clean sheets in the league last year with 17. He had 3 more than Pope in 2nd place.

He's only 32 so somebody should take a chance on him unless his wages aren't ridiculous. 

Spoilers...

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Yep, he's absolutely got several years left at a CL club in him if he wants it. If Man United hadn't been so shit over the last decade he'd have a much better reputation. He's an excellent keeper.

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

His wages were ridiculous at Man Utd - £375k p/w. 

If he's prepared to take a big reduction then there will be plenty of options. If not, I think a flight to Jeddah or Riyadh is on the cards.

Edited by Xela

5 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I find it amazing he won the award for the most amount of clean sheets. He must have spent the other 21 games passing to the opposition and letting shots go straight through him.

Pretty sure he made the most amount of errors leading to opposition goals. A really strange pair of stats. 

Â