Manchester United

BOF

Ferguson for me is getting away with murder, he might have won the title but left a rotting team which had a weak midfield for many years and then he hand picked Moyes yet fans only want to blame Moyes.

as for Moyes future, a big beating by Liverpool in 2 weeks will probably be the last straw and maybe United need to go for Louis Van Gaal as manager he is closest thing around to Ferguson to bring fire to the squad(bring a lot of fights as well)

• Like 1

Coral ‏@Coral 8h

Big rumours that David Moyes is on his way out. We've suspended betting on the next Premier League manager to get the sack!

Noooooooo, we need Moysie to be there when we play them. I want them all upset and alienated (not that I believe anything a bookie says.)

Coral ‏@Coral 8h

Big rumours that David Moyes is on his way out. We've suspended betting on the next Premier League manager to get the sack!

Noooooooo, we need Moysie to be there when we play them. I want them all upset and alienated (not that I believe anything a bookie says.)

They have West Brom next and the baggies have a bit of recent history at getting managers sacked :P

Personally I think the only way he will be sacked before the summer is if Liverpool thrash them at Old Trafford in a few weeks and the home crowd turn on him.

I don't think Moyes deserves to be sacked. Certain players need to look at themselves. Is Van Persie and Vidic putting in the same effort as last season - no they're not.

in fairness RVP injured for most of season and still think he is their top scorer,

Man Utd probably don't want to sack their manager during the season. It's so Fulham-like.

wn9fY8u.jpg

Do you sign something when you buy a Man Utd season ticket, so that you also promise to buy all home Champions League tickets? Screwed.

Â