VillaGoMarching

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is no different than when we were starting Lescott/Richards except he probably has a better attitude

Don't see the comparison at all we were shit then and had shit players in the whole of the team.

Spurs tried a back 4 last week vs Newcastle. Any guesses who they partnered Romero with? BINGO  Dier. Concede 6 goals as soon as Dier was taken out his cosy 3. Just seen Rashfords goal in the 2-2 and he didn't even get close. 

He's the second coming of Connor Coady. 

Just now, KAZZAM said:

Don't see the comparison at all we were shit then and had shit players in the whole of the team.

Spurs tried a back 4 last week vs Newcastle. Any guesses who they partnered Romero with? BINGO  Dier. Concede 6 goals as soon as Dier was taken out his cosy 3. Just seen Rashfords goal in the 2-2 and he didn't even get close. 

He's the second coming of Connor Coady. 

Its more he is a shit centre back that was OK maybe 5 years before but managers still start him as he might reclaim that form

Coady is an even worse defender :P 

How does Dier still play every week for them? They keep on changing managers and yet he keeps on starting.

Was an embarrassment for that Rashford goal. He ran in a straight line and Dier didn't engage him once.

I finished watching the match midway through the second half and thought they'd moved him back to central midfield but seems he was still in the back 5. 

In my opinion, for years we had our own Daniel Levy as chairman, with the same arrogance and skin like a rhino (metaphorically).

Except Levy couldn't do a bicycle kick for sh*t.

Probably. 

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

In my opinion, for years we had our own Daniel Levy as chairman, with the same arrogance and skin like a rhino (metaphorically).

Except Levy couldn't do a bicycle kick for sh*t.

Probably. 

Levy had taken a team from perineal bottom 10 to constant top 6 and actually fault regular top 4 with the best stadium in the world. Their hatred of him is so unjustified its delightful. 

• Like 4

I think it's going to end up being a shoot-out between us and Spurs for seventh. Liverpool's run in is sweet, Brighton are just very, very good and Villa / Spurs both have faults = our injuries and they are often shiiiiiiite. 

That May 13th game will be one for the ages, I cannot wait!

1 hour ago, Nicho said:

Levy had taken a team from perineal bottom 10 to constant top 6 and actually fault regular top 4 with the best stadium in the world. Their hatred of him is so unjustified its delightful. 

Well I always said Tottenham was the ass end of London. 

• Haha 4

Kane and Poch both at Chelsea in next six months would be a real sickener for Spurs fanbase.

I actually think they should cash in on Kane  as feels they're a bit in denial with him now. He's scored 25 goals in just over 30 games so yet another fantastic scoring season yet they still could finish 8th.

Who's to say the same won't happen next season with the state their defence is in? Then Kane leaves and they'll have two years in wilderness whereas it could just be a transitional season next year and then they might be back if they pick up Nagalsmann and he makes 3-4 really good signings in key areas.

28 minutes ago, Rodders said:

I think Kane will be stuck there another year. Levy will still think he can get 80, 100 million for him which obviously no one will pay. 

I think so too. He will leave for a free and spurs would have lost 80m which ia ridiculous. Id rather cash in and invest that money on a top coach and gove him some money.

Spurs fans dont want conference league so it wouldnt suprise me if they just play shit until emd of season if they acnt get europa

Oh how difficult it will be. Cannot see Joe Lewis happy to lose Kane for nuthin. 

He will give orders to Levy to sell him which will then upset any new manager and the fans. 

Perfect storm for money makers. 

Be interesting to see what happens this summer there.  Levy the self styled tough negotiator will for the first time in a long time be negotiating from a position of weakness.

He has the Kane problem which is going to be a huge issue.  Money vs quality on the pitch. Which way will the money man go. 

Plus all of their players are now proven to be weak minded. Well most anyway. No one playing well. Everyone proving Conte right. 

Son nearly 32 yrs old as well so thats 2 strikers that need to be replaced in 18 months

Awful defenders who either are shit and / want out. 

Lloris still there and need a top class replacement at GK . 

And a new manager who is going to want assurances.

And a new director of football who is going to want assurances.

He is going to be putting out so many potential fires he will not be able to deal with it all.

I am getting the beer and popcorn in already.

• Thanks 1

Â