VillaGoMarching

6 hours ago, Cizzler said:

They'd considerably worsen (as would every team if you take out their two best players) - but worse than mid-table? Fighting relegation then? Nonsense.

Still have loads of good PL players; Lloris, Romero, Bentancur, Kulusevski and Richarlison would improve most teams in the league. I liked Spence at Forest and I think there is surely more to come from Bissouma too.

They're miles off the Poch era though. That team was exceptional in comparison to this one.

Lloris is very old now and needs to be replaced. A fair few keepers would've tipped that last minute Bournemouth goal round the post. They'll probably sign Pickford if Everton go down so will be letting in plenty of preventable goals next season aswell.

Bentancur is injured until October. They actually haven't even signed Kuluveski full time, been on 18 month loan and think they'll sign him permanently for 40m so who knows if that comes out of their budget or not.

They are interested in Luis Enrique for the manager position.  Don't really rate him, think he'd be bang average for them, the only decent job he's done was at Barca and he had the most elite front three in the history of football.

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

They are interested in Luis Enrique for the manager position.  Don't really rate him, think he'd be bang average for them, the only decent job he's done was at Barca and he had the most elite front three in the history of football.

He is also quite temperamental so not sure Chelsea is the right fit at the moment for a guy like that 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He is also quite temperamental so not sure Chelsea is the right fit at the moment for a guy like that 

Yep, Enrique + Boehly would be a disaster.  Let's hope it happens.

The good thing is us and Newcastle have put serious pressure on Spurs and Chelsea, they basically have to get their next manager appointment 100% perfect.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Yep, Enrique + Boehly would be a disaster.  Let's hope it happens.

The good thing is us and Newcastle have put serious pressure on Spurs and Chelsea, they basically have to get their next manager appointment 100% perfect.

Yes its a massive appointment for spurs. The more time goes on the less optimistic i am they will go for poch.

I think spurs will opt for Enrique 

9 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Spurs and Chelsea to go down next season

Emergency Premier League board meeting to expand the league to 24 teams, no relegation that year. 

Guaranteed. 

• Haha 1

On 18/04/2023 at 20:58, sidcow said:

Emergency Premier League board meeting to expand the league to 24 teams, no relegation that year. 

Guaranteed. 

And they would play in the Champions League.

On 17/04/2023 at 18:58, Keyblade said:

I'll actually be disappointed if we don't finish above them. They are awful.

Finishing above Spurs used to be a given.  Let's hope those days are returning.

• Like 1

Â