Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Gotta get 4 new tires for my car FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

2 are worn, 1 is a bit cracked and 1 (which was replace last year) has got some mysterious splits in the side wall. Its gonna hurt :-(

My car had it's MOT on Saturday. £400 to get it through. Safe to say my holiday this month is going to be a LOT less fun than I was expecting it to be!!

Gotta get 4 new tires for my car FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

2 are worn, 1 is a bit cracked and 1 (which was replace last year) has got some mysterious splits in the side wall. Its gonna hurt :-(

My car had it's MOT on Saturday. £400 to get it through. Safe to say my holiday this month is going to be a LOT less fun than I was expecting it to be!!

'general' MOT stuff is not really a problem as my brother is an MOT tester, however, the tyres he couldn't turn a blind eye too. Got my MOT next month.

A woman in a Kentish branch of a well known shoe shop with her 8 year old (ish) twin boys.

One in this seasons Manyoo kit. One in this seasons Citeh kit.

Pair of words removed.

Arn-drey Villashhhhhhh Bwo-Ashhhhhhhhhh

**** this. All day long.

its not just him though, during the euros they kept calling the italy manager cesare prandeli "CHESERAY prandeli " germany manager joachim loew is prounounced "hogi LURVE" even though in german its pronounced "hochim lof"

Both of those pronunciations more or less sound right to me. How else would you pronounce Cesare in Italian?

And "Lof"? Really? I understood that 'oe' or 'ü' (same thing) was sort of an "er" sound, and a "w" would be as an English "v" (the German "v" would be like an English "f"). And the final "e" should be pronounced, surely? So, "lurv-uh".

Joachim "Jogi" Löw - german pronunciation is "jo-axim (jogi) lof"

Cesare Claudio Prandelli - italian pronunciation is "cezare pran-delli"

I wonder what the commentators' consensus will be on Eden Hazard?

Trouble in Paradise, or "aidan azar" ?

Kids skateboarding/cycling in the dark with no apparent regard whatsoever for the safety of others.

**** self-centred brats.

Oh, and Heelys - as well as any other contrivances that similarly allow the aforementioned spoilt brats to

create wanton chaos.

A woman in a Kentish branch of a well known shoe shop with her 8 year old (ish) twin boys.

One in this seasons Manyoo kit. One in this seasons Citeh kit.

Pair of words removed.

I took my son to Drayton Manor (Thomas Land) last week, must have seen about 6-7 young lads in City shirts. So sad.

Â