Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

No offence, BOF, but I HATE people who whistle in public.

That. Not that I agree, when people say that.

"No offence but I hate you" :)

Just say "full offence intended, .........."!!

That. Not that I agree, when people say that.

It's OK, I passed on appeal :mrgreen:

Good to know.

Your whistling is Stevo approved :thumb:

Can't earn money on Empire Total War! My efforts at creating a worldwide Swedish Empire are at a standstill.
Realistic, then. Gustavus Adolphus had the same problem.

When you start singing a song to yourself then some clown joins in.

**** off...get your own **** song!!!

ooohhhhhhh can I join in your rant on this one please???

**** hell I am always sitting here singing to myself I have an actual collection of work songs that I always seem to sing, andone kid as soon as he hears one word that he recognises ONE **** WORD he starts shouting and jumping around like a mad man as if he is in the middle of a **** mosh pit

**** off and leave me to my song, thats why i tend to stick with obscure country songs now so no one else can join in even if the wanto

**** off...get your own **** rant!!!

Can't earn money on Empire Total War! My efforts at creating a worldwide Swedish Empire are at a standstill.
Realistic, then. Gustavus Adolphus had the same problem.

In comparison to the real, historical Swedish Empire I'm actually doing mighty well :D

The historical furthest extent of the Swedish dominion according to Wikipedia

The in-game year is 1710 and "already" I've conquered the whole of Scandinavia plus all the territories along the Baltic coast.

Having no option but to drop a whole department in the shit at work...oh don't get me wrong I haven't suddenly developed a conscience or any thing but now not only have I had no choice but to drop them in the shit but now I haveto sort it all out and pretty much tell them that they are morons

Don't all bus people stink? It's why they're on a bus. Y'know. Lower class like.

*holds onto top hat and runs for cover*

In my experience the 49 is the smelliest bus in brum. Followed closely by the diamond red 64.

Used to have to catch the 49 to college about 10 years ago. Thank **** I can drive now as if I had to get on the bus now id have to sit in a protective bubble.

My boss and the other guy I work with have been given some cases of beer by our printer suppliers for using them and they have left them on the spare desk by us and so for nearly 2 weeks now the same thing keeps happening over and over...

I sit there going about my work when I in the corner of my eye someone coming over to us. I can see they have spotted the beer and a grin is now starting to spread on their face and I think to myself "Ugh... here comes another side splitter...". They hold up an empty toner cartridge and say "Can I get a new ones of these, and ..." Big grin, pointing towards the beer "one of those!?".

The first time wasn't funny but I gave a little laugh out of politeness, I'm a polite person, but now I just give them a look of pity.

Tomorrow I'm going to put the beer in our back room before I have to hurt somebody.

My boss and the other guy I work with have been given some cases of beer by our printer suppliers for using them and they have left them on the spare desk by us and so for nearly 2 weeks now the same thing keeps happening over and over...

I sit there going about my work when I in the corner of my eye someone coming over to us. I can see they have spotted the beer and a grin is now starting to spread on their face and I think to myself "Ugh... here comes another side splitter...". They hold up an empty toner cartridge and say "Can I get a new ones of these, and ..." Big grin, pointing towards the beer "one of those!?".

The first time wasn't funny but I gave a little laugh out of politeness, I'm a polite person, but now I just give them a look of pity.

Tomorrow I'm going to put the beer in our back room before I have to hurt somebody.

I feel for you. There's a woman who sits near me who says, 'Ooh, having a beer?', everytime she hears me open a can of pop. Like you, I try to be polite, but I could snap one day and end up over-arming the can at her head.

I just completely ignore people who come out with comments like that, really **** annoys me

every now and again I will indulge in a can of that relentless energy drink shite (not for the energy but purely because I like the taste of it) and every **** that walks past has to say ''oohhh I thought that was a can of lager'' or ''I'll bet you wish that was lager'',

no as a matter of fact I wish it was a can of death so I could give it a shake and open it all over your head you swine

I dont know you I dont like you I dont feel any need to converse with you on any level unless work requires me to do it.

Â