Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Trying to get doctors appointments. The next avaliable one I could get is Monday afternoon. 5 days away. What's the point?

this happened to me about a month back when i had scarlet fever, i phoned them up at 8.30am asked for an appointment, got told the earliest they could do was 4pm the next day, i said well if i describe my symptoms can you tell me if its safe to go to work? after saying rash and sore throat and panicking the the receptionist she magically found me a 9.10am appointment that day

:angry:

Nightmare isn't it? Luckily, I don't believe my complaint is as bad as yours. I have a really sore, swollen nipple. Unless it's going to explode shortly I can probably wait 5 days.

Same with me. I've hurt my knee so it's something that can wait, but I ran gon Monday and the first appointment I could get was Wednesday next week.

As i said, it doesn't bother me because mine isn't urgent. But if actually had somethign wrong with me it would be a bit shit.

Guess there's not much they can do though. And if people like me didn't go with bad knees they'd have more space for important stuff :D

When you start singing a song to yourself then some clown joins in.

**** off...get your own **** song!!!

ooohhhhhhh can I join in your rant on this one please???

**** hell I am always sitting here singing to myself I have an actual collection of work songs that I always seem to sing, andone kid as soon as he hears one word that he recognises ONE **** WORD he starts shouting and jumping around like a mad man as if he is in the middle of a **** mosh pit

**** off and leave me to my song, thats why i tend to stick with obscure country songs now so no one else can join in even if the wanto

pissed off that I am still using borrowed headphones since I left mine at me mom n dads, its shit.

listening to bob dylan on bog standard headphones is terrible everyone else in the office can here old zimmerman blowing on his harmonica except for me, the ammount of sound you lose from these headphones in astounding

cant wait to get my own ones back

When some daft bugger is singing a song and they are murdering it and getting the word wrong and they get all shitty with you when you try and help them along ;)

hence the reason why I stick to obscure country songs that no one else will have ever heard so they cant help me along

I'm like that with whistling. Not that it's a particularly useful skill but I happen to be a very good whistler. Others hear me (quietly) whistling a tune and think "I can do that too, I'll join in". Cue the whistling equivalent of a pair of deaf hobnail boots. So I just stop and let them at it. And no I'm not always at it. I might on occasion get a song in my head and it comes out that way instead of humming or singing. I've learned that people's ability to whistle (or indeed to sing) and what they think their ability to whistle (or sing) is, often vary wildly :)

I'm like that with whistling. Not that it's a particularly useful skill but I happen to be a very good whistler. Others hear me (quietly) whistling a tune and think "I can do that too, I'll join in". Cue the whistling equivalent of a pair of deaf hobnail boots. So I just stop and let them at it. And no I'm not always at it. I might on occasion get a song in my head and it comes out that way instead of humming or singing. I've learned that people's ability to whistle (or indeed to sing) and what they think their ability to whistle (or sing) is, often vary wildly :)
The world champion whistler.

I know this bloke's missus, she works here. One for the Claims to Fame thread, I think.

No offence, BOF, but I HATE people who whistle in public.

As Ricky Gervais says, a whistling man is like a man with a drill. The only person that noise doesn't annoy, is him.

I am an average whistler but I deliberately join in whistling to annoy people. (Btw BOF, sent you the F1 stuff.)

I have often wondered whether there's any demand for someone to do background stuff on tracks etc. Turn it into something useful.

No offence, BOF, but I HATE people who whistle in public.

As Ricky Gervais says, a whistling man is like a man with a drill. The only person that noise doesn't annoy, is him.

I don't whistle loudly and I don't whistle with any intention for others to hear it. If you can whistle properly then you can whistle to a volume that only you can really hear it. Don't worry, I'm well aware of how annoying a whistle is if you don't want to hear it.

Â