Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

A bit warmer, a bit tighter, a bit wetter.

Quelle difference?

But the smell!!! :puke:

Hey... if your boyfriend as funny smelling blood I'd get him to the GP. Otherwise..... MAN THE **** UP.

A bit warmer, a bit tighter, a bit wetter.

Quelle difference?

But the smell!!! :puke:

Hey... if your boyfriend as funny smelling blood I'd get him to the GP. Otherwise..... MAN THE **** UP.

This is awkward...........I wanted to tell you before now..... :winkold:

Blood on your sword: Did it once (bagged up)

It grossed me out so I won't ne hurrying to do it again.

I have a mate who did it, without being bagged up. They didn't realise she was on until it was too late.

For reasons yet to be explained (he was too embarrassed to ask), the girl licked his member clean afterwards.

Nice

Blood on your sword: Did it once (bagged up)

It grossed me out so I won't ne hurrying to do it again.

I have a mate who did it, without being bagged up. They didn't realise she was on until it was too late.

For reasons yet to be explained (he was too embarrassed to ask), the girl licked his member clean afterwards.

Nice

Standard procedure, surely?

Right back to "high brow" discussion......

Dante, does your Mrs. work on rag week?

By work do you mean strip? If so then yes. She has a tampon in so she doesn't leak anywhere. We don't have sex during those few days though, no.

Right back to "high brow" discussion......

Dante, does your Mrs. work on rag week?

By work do you mean strip? If so then yes. She has a tampon in so she doesn't leak anywhere. We don't have sex during those few days though, no.

So what if a client "pulls the cord"? Does the string hang out? Can she wear white thongs? Is it cheaper for the client?

My head is in a spin!!!

Why would a client 'pull the cord'? She dances, does a little bit with a volunteer from the audience (usually covers them in foam and embarrasses them via whipping or something), bit of a lap dance and then bares all. Show finishes, she goes off. No touching, groping, grabbing, or penetration.

Trying to get doctors appointments. The next avaliable one I could get is Monday afternoon. 5 days away. What's the point?

Sorry my post isn't anything to do with bleeding genitalia.

...well...not entirely anyway.

Why would a client 'pull the cord'? She dances, does a little bit with a volunteer from the audience (usually covers them in foam and embarrasses them via whipping or something), bit of a lap dance and then bares all. Show finishes, she goes off. No touching, groping, grabbing, or penetration.

Don't get me wrong mate. I am by no mean insinuating you girlfriend is a prostitiute. I know we joke on here but I understand stripping is a million miles away from that.

I just assumed in a job where someone bares all that there wouldn't be working when a bit of string is hanging out of an area where every bloke would want to see.

Trying to get doctors appointments. The next avaliable one I could get is Monday afternoon. 5 days away. What's the point?

this happened to me about a month back when i had scarlet fever, i phoned them up at 8.30am asked for an appointment, got told the earliest they could do was 4pm the next day, i said well if i describe my symptoms can you tell me if its safe to go to work? after saying rash and sore throat and panicking the the receptionist she magically found me a 9.10am appointment that day

:angry:

this happened to me about a month back when i had scarlet fever, i phoned them up at 8.30am asked for an appointment, got told the earliest they could do was 4pm the next day, i said well if i describe my symptoms can you tell me if its safe to go to work? after saying rash and sore throat and panicking the the receptionist she magically found me a 9.10am appointment that day

:angry:

Nightmare isn't it? Luckily, I don't believe my complaint is as bad as yours. I have a really sore, swollen nipple. Unless it's going to explode shortly I can probably wait 5 days.

Don't get me wrong mate. I am by no mean insinuating you girlfriend is a prostitiute. I know we joke on here but I understand stripping is a million miles away from that.

... more like a couple of hundred miles but I see your point.

Â