Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

13 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Yeah it's utter shite.  Old Trafford (the cricket one) is having a funky redevelopment but at least they're doing it so it kind of fits together.

I think old Trafford, particularly "the point" is possibly worse. It's a monstrous red pustule, though the rest of the ground is better, now.

9 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

League is like American Football, only American Football is better because you can use your metal head as a weapon. Neither really appeal to me, too mechanical.

Union I love. It's grubbier, more unpredictable, at any given moment shit could go completely mental. I wish I had it in my to support a team from outside of Brum and I reckon I'd watch much more of it. 

None of the above pisses me off, in the least.

League is like touch rugby for grown ups.

Union is easily better.

However I would agree that at club level Union isn't as interesting. I don't really watch either much at club level but I have in the past. League seems much more passionate at club level.

Deep dislike and distrust of all things rugby. Even that Olympic shite that’s just 5 Fijians running around looking for weedy kids to punch.

When I was in school, the whole porpoise of the school was to find a rugby first fifteen so we could compete in local rugby tournies. Academic results and job prospects were a distant second goal.

When my local footy club looked like it was closing, whilst everyone else was rallying around, the local rugby club put in a secret bid to the landlord to take over our ground.

Once put in a piece of work to the RU on an ‘at risk’ no job no fee tender agreement, which they then decided they didn’t want to proceed with. A year later somebody else got the job and basically built our design.

Yeah. Rugby.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

League is like touch rugby for grown ups.

Union is easily better.

However I would agree that at club level Union isn't as interesting. I don't really watch either much at club level but I have in the past. League seems much more passionate at club level.

Club league is way more entertaining than club Union. I think RL is very entertaining and the fans are similar to football fans without much aggro.

20 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

I live in a student house, and I share a bathroom with a girl.

Every now and then, I'll enter the bathroom to discover the toilet and/or toilet seat covered in shit. Some of it was on the floor once.

I don't get it.

Dirty cow! 

Have you mentioned it to her? 

20 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

I live in a student house, and I share a bathroom with a girl.

Every now and then, I'll enter the bathroom to discover the toilet and/or toilet seat covered in shit. Some of it was on the floor once.

I don't get it.

Now assuming it's the girl that's doing it and assuming she's fit, there is something about that that turns me on. Back in my crazy cocaine days I would be on the floor licking it up. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Now assuming it's the girl that's doing it and assuming she's fit, there is something about that that turns me on. Back in my crazy cocaine days I would be on the floor licking it up. 

If you've been affected by any of the issues in this post . . . 

news-talktofrank.jpg?itok=I-Z0RPvA

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

244d353bfb0b3ad1854098555021b8d7a439b5bb

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Is...is that a new low even for Rugeley?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Is...is that a new low even for Rugeley?

How we need a new confessions thread!

No matter how fit the lady was, I'd never lap up her shit. 

Its put me right off my profiterole pudding :(

• Like 1

I may of mentioned this before but when I was at high school we was doing footy training after school and I had forgot my shorts. Luckily enough my best mate had a spare pair and I thought nice one mate. Whilst I was putting them on I noticed a shit stain in the back of them but it had not come through the material to show on the outside so I thought I would not embarrass him and mention it. After Footy I handed him them back and the clearing in the woods shouting out loud 'you dirty clearing in the woods, you've got shit stains in my shorts' everyone in the changing rooms were either laughing or looking at me in disgust. Ever since that day I've always disliked Leeds Utd fans.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

How we need a new confessions thread!

No matter how fit the lady was, I'd never lap up her shit. 

Its put me right off my profiterole pudding :(

When you've got a load of coke up your nose you will be surprised what you will do and take part in :) oh, I love profiterole pudding.

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I may of mentioned this before but when I was at high school we was doing footy training after school and I had forgot my shorts. Luckily enough my best mate had a spare pair and I thought nice one mate. Whilst I was putting them on I noticed a shit stain in the back of them but it had not come through the material to show on the outside so I thought I would not embarrass him and mention it. After Footy I handed him them back and the clearing in the woods shouting out loud 'you dirty clearing in the woods, you've got shit stains in my shorts' everyone in the changing rooms were either laughing or looking at me in disgust. Ever since that day I've always disliked Leeds Utd fans.

I was worried for a bit that you were going to lick his dirty shorts

• Like 4

Just now, Xela said:

I was worried for a bit that you were going to lick his dirty shorts

No, but I always remember robbing his sisters knickers out of the dirty laundry and masturbating over them for a week then putting them down the drain in the street. I was a sod for robbing dirty knickers of even clean knickers off washing lines at night.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

No, but I always remember robbing his sisters knickers out of the dirty laundry and masturbating over them for a week then putting them down the drain in the street. I was a sod for robbing dirty knickers of even clean knickers off washing lines at night.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â