Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

This new thing where footballers cover their mouths to talk to their teammate when about to take a free kick, before planting it straight into the wall at about 4 miles per hour.  Do they think there's someone in the stands with binoculars reading their lips then sending signals to the goalkeeper through semaphore or something.  Utter nonsense.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Yeah that pavilion thing is one of the oddest things I've ever seen, especially when the rest of the ground looks like Kenilworth Road on a bad day.  I read that they're rebuilding the rugby stand so that'd probably improve things a bit.

Eyesore. 

1242478_StreetSideNight.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Yeah, Leeds is cracking little city. Good music scene, with plenty of venues for gigs, nice city centre, lots of cool pubs and bars etc. I'm not a lover of living in a city, but if I was going to, it'd be Leeds or Newcastle. 

It's fine. Got some shitty areas, but so has every city. 

3 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

I live in a student house, and I share a bathroom with a girl.

Every now and then, I'll enter the bathroom to discover the toilet and/or toilet seat covered in shit. Some of it was on the floor once.

I don't get it.

Try aiming in the bowl mate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

That joke doesn't work if I've said it's already like that when I go in

Maybe you don't remember doing it from your previous trip. ;) 

To be honest though i've heard from female colleagues at work that the toilets there are absolutely rank, bodily fluids from all over the gaff....... Maybe they're a lot grubbier than we think?

Edited by sexbelowsound

27 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Dare I ask, why?

Fair question!

When I read it out in my head, I just can't help imagining the writer saying it while wearing a monocle or a top hat or something. It just seems very old-fashioned to me. Like saying 'what ho' or 'jeezums' or something. 

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Fair question!

When I read it out in my head, I just can't help imagining the writer saying it while wearing a monocle or a top hat or something. It just seems very old-fashioned to me. Like saying 'what ho' or 'jeezums' or something. 

For me it's the total opposite. I imagine a group of young lads saying it to one another in agreement. :D

League is like American Football, only American Football is better because you can use your metal head as a weapon. Neither really appeal to me, too mechanical.

Union I love. It's grubbier, more unpredictable, at any given moment shit could go completely mental. I wish I had it in my to support a team from outside of Brum and I reckon I'd watch much more of it. 

None of the above pisses me off, in the least.

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Fair question!

we used to have "this" before the quote system and that was kinda like a real world equivalent of "Bravo old chap " ... least that's how I always pictured it 

• Like 1

Â