Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Got into work at 8 and we have nothing to do. It's going to be like it for the rest of the week apparently.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, because I'm not exactly pissed off by it. I'm just a bit bored.

I think so. Either that or somebody has been sneaking into my room at night to DMUTW.

The lack of a final 'U' turns this into an all-the-more frightening and terribly painful initialism.
  • Like 1

The fact that there is absolutely no toilet facilities whatsoever on the London Underground.  Had to hide in a crevis on the platform and slash at Tower Hill on Saturday.  When you gotta go...

you only needed to hold on for 1 more stop and you could have used the toilets at Monument station :)

The (bad) spacing of toilets in big cities is partly why I refuse to live in one.

You could be the greatest city in the world, but if I can't find a toilet within five minutes, you're out.

it's where Sheffield comes into it's own , as the whole place is a toilet  :)

Tbf whenever i've been in London with the kids who lets face it always need a toilet 2 minutes after you've just left a restaurant or shop that has them  , I've always been able to find some fairly easily

I used to watch Slamball when it was on Trouble. God I miss that channel, the channel of my youth.

I've liked this, because I agree with the sentiment of it being the channel of my youth. But looking back on it, i'm angry at myself for spending so much of my time watching unfunny American crap. Those effing tosspot brothers are about as funny as a blood stool. Y'know, these tossers...

WayansBrothers-032510-fb.jpg

Edited by Shillzz

Â