Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Shame on me indeed! I struggled to get dressed yesterday... have more energy today though. Maybe I needed a day like yesterday to recharge my batteries. 

Some kid, who doesn't even live around here keeps riding up and down on his little scrambler or whatever the hell it is. It just sounds like someone using an angle grinder every 5 minutes.

This fits in nicely with the Topic title, because I have partaken in such things in the past, buy anyway:

Puns.

They're really beginning to p*ss me off - they're the ruin of VillaTalk at present.

Yup.

I don't mind the odd one, but 99% of them are shit and it's the same **** people who think they're word-smiths, but aren't. 

Went out of the house to get a 4 pack of beers for my dad (cause he can'r drive post op). Went out thinking I wouldn't need ID because 1) I'm 21 2) Look older than 21. Even though a girl who I went to school with since I was 4 was serving me, they couldn't serve me. Winds me up so much. I'm obviously not **** 17 you moron. And even so, you know who I am.

Â