Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Drivers who think pedestrians can see their hand gestures through a windscreen which is just reflecting the sky.

Then how do you know they're doing it if you can't see them? 

ey? EY?

Mock the week and more specifically that limp wristed prick Chris Addison.

Mock the week is now a show immitating what it used to be. And Chris Addison for some reason laughs at every joke he makes before his finished making it

If we're talking about comedians that piss us off other than the obvious ones *cough* Russell Howard *cough* then let me nominate Jon Richardson, team captain on 8 out of 10 cats. He comes across as every bit as negative and miserable IRL as he pretends to be on the show.

• Like 1

The fact that 90% of this thread is people moaning about driving related issues.

There's many more things to moan about than driving related issues.

agree totally

clamping and parking for a start

then there's garage fees

winter tyres

• Like 2

People moaning about what other people can moan about

People moaning about people moaning about what other people can moan... no, I'm nipping this in the bud right now.

• Like 1

I noticed, but I've never read any purely because I hate that whole culture with an absolute passion. A guy from work lent me the book that the Villa hooligans wrote, detailing their history and that fight on the roundabout or whatever it was, but I didn't read it. It's pathetic.

Obviously nobody noticed when I mentioned hooligan memoirs. Thought it might start a debate, 

well there's the pedant debate: HM's should piss you off so it's off topic

Then there's the fact that I know a fecktard that went away for stabbing somebody outside a football ground and wrote a book about it when he was released. A very sad individual with lots n lots of issues but unfortunately not so many as to prevent him breeding. Now a self styled debt collector and organiser within the EDL. Thoroughly nice chap with a decent IQ.

I noticed you didn't appear to get 8pints wonderfully subtle  joke.

the fuss over the olympic legacy being on the decline because the number of people taking part in sport over the last 6 months has dropped

the weather has been utter wank over the last 6 months...

add to that the fuss suggests that people actually bought in to the governments bullshit attempt to justify the costs with the whole legacy thing

The crowd in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYlF9AjHnDs

One of the greatest hardcore bands ever, a band I would have killed to see at the height of their power, as in video, and they just stand around as if at a poetry recital. It's so odd that I can only presume they'd been told not to do anything by the venue, I suppose. On which case, that pisses me off.

Â