Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That connection between a key in a door and your bladder.

How is it that you are only vaguely aware of the need to pee until you get your key in the front door and then your bladder immediately relaxes?

How is it that you are only vaguely aware of the need to pee until you get your key in the front door and then your bladder immediately relaxes?

Apparently, when you are bursting the reason you feel like you need to pee more the closer you get to the toilet is because your brain has already started sending signals to your bladder etc for you ready to pee whether you wanted to or not. Its all a subconscious thing and something to do with Pavlovs theory of conditioning.

**** me, i'm boring.

Edited by Houlston

when I was on the Student Union I was responsible for organising one of the club nights in one of them discotheques

All organised, all sorted, I arrived a bit early and got to drinking to settle the nerves. Went off waaaay to fast and was utterly faced very early on. I knew I was going to be very ill, didn't want to disgrace myself in front of my student chums so left at speed, flagged down a taxi, got it to take me home at double speed. Paid the driver jogged across the road, key in door and brain announced 'you can throw now'. With mouth full I shoulder charged the front door, giant stepped it up the stairs two or three at a time, kicked open the toilet door whilst already beginning the graceful chunder arc my mental maths told me would hit the lav.

Unfortunately, my mum was on the lav.

I know I've told it before, but it's my best story. My second best story is when I stole a milk float and ram raided it.

• Like 1

If anyone from now on sees me posting in anything other than the kit thread in the main forum can you please tell me to stop and leave. Until a few nameless users are either removed from this site permanently or by some miraculous change of fortune completely change how they post then I vow to never return there. That's a pinky swear too.

If anyone from now on sees me posting in anything other than the kit thread in the main forum can you please tell me to stop and leave. Until a few nameless users are either removed from this site permanently or by some miraculous change of fortune completely change how they post then I vow to never return there. That's a pinky swear too.

You're better off out of there. It's full of people who like to act like they're a big man. If they carried on like that offline they'd get the shit kicked out of them.

Â