Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

And 50% of Urban Dictionary's "definitions" support what i've said. As well as the Wikipedia article that you posted.

I really do think this comes down to your misinterpretation of the phrase.

I really don't see what's so bad about the friend zone, it's simply where you end up when a girl likes you as a friend but not romantically.

If anything acceptance of the friend zone is a good thing, it stops guys sticking around on the belief that one day the girl is going to realise how awesome you are and you're going to get your Hollywood romcom ending.

Knowing you're in the friend zone is knowing that she doesn't see you in the way you want, and that no matter what you do you probably aren't going to get out of it. It's pretty much the opposite of what CED seems to be saying. It doesn't imply every woman should want to sleep with you, it's pretty much the exact opposite really, that they have a choice and that once they've chosen that they don't want to sleep with you, there's not much you can really do about it.

Edited by TheDon

I have had two birds who dropped me into the ''friend zone''....nailed them both I did.

not a happy ending though the first one was the one that got away the second one things just got far too **** up in the end and we knocked it on the head.

there was another one who just would not give in to my charms no matter how much I tried, I was well and truely dumped in the ''friend zone'' on that one...thinking about it she was far too innocent for me back then.

My 4yr old daughter sulking because I said I might change one of the cars

now you have to find out what she likes about the current car:

i) she likes the colour

ii) she likes her car seat and presumes that goes with the car

iii) she has half a Frogo bar in the seat pocket she hasn't finished

iv) she's not convinced by the mix of a stiffened suspension with an eco friendly engine in the sub 2 litre diesel classification

Canadian housemate talking to me about comparisons he thinks he can draw between football and North America sports 2 minutes after the Ireland game ends. Telling me that Austria are a team that should be beating Ireland and having watched only the last twenty minutes of the game, he thinks that Ireland were lucky to get anything out of it at all.

Latest incarnation of iTunes.

'kin awful

I've not got the most recent download, but it turned to shit a couple of months ago right? I don't get why you would change the fundamentals in such a bizarre way. It's close to being unusable and it's buggy as ****. 

Phone insurance.

Spoke to my cousin on the weekend. His phone got stolen last week.

He was playing football and his phone was in his bag on the side of the pitch and someone's nabbed it.

He's absolutely certain it was in the bag before the game. Afterwards it was gone.

Anyway, the insurance company cover him for theft or loss (and accidental damage incidentally)

But they're saying because he let the phone out of his sight (it wasn't out of his line of sight, but obviously he was watching the game) then it doesn't count as "Stolen".

So he said "well surely it's just lost then, so you can cover me for that?". But they said nooooo, based on the information you've given us it wasn't lost.

So it must be some in between paradox. Whatever comes between lost and stolen?!

If he'd lost it, they'd cover it. Or if he dropped it and smashed it, they'd cover it. But because he let the phone out of his sight and someone robbed it, they won't cover it?

Absolute words removed. He's been insured with them for 4 years at £5 a month. So he's given them £240 already. It will apparently cost £150 to replace, minus his excess of £50. So all they'd have to pay is £100, less than half of what he's paid them over the years. And if they don't he'll cancel his policy immediately and tell everyone he knows never to use them ever.

But they don't seem to get the idea.

Absolute words removed

They are ripping up a ton of trees right next to my job to build a Wendy's. There is an abandoned Wendys building 4 blocks away they could easily redo, but instead they are taking down the trees on this lot for more fast food availability. :(  I suppose the silver lining is that I spoke with the people doing the plans and they tagged and agreed to save 6 trees they were originally going to rip up. The only reason I think they agreed is because those trees are so close to the property line that it won't harm their construction. But still, I suppose I should be less pissed off since they cooperated. 

Heresy! I love Wendy's.

..Seriously though, any idea why they didn't use the abandoned building? Doesn't make sense to me, even from a business standpoint.

Latest incarnation of iTunes.

'kin awful

I've not got the most recent download, but it turned to shit a couple of months ago right? I don't get why you would change the fundamentals in such a bizarre way. It's close to being unusable and it's buggy as ****. 

I rarely bother to download the latest version of iTunes, or the latest version of any computer application, tbf.

Sounds like I dodged a bullet!

Â