Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

people who post comment and like videos of people fighting on Facebook.

Dear Facebook,

I really don't need to know every detail of a long forgotten acquaintance's Valentine's Day journey.

****. Everytime I go on to that vapid, frivolous website I am reminded of the precise reason why I visit it only about a once a month.

Rant over.

Kids who pack your bags in supermarkets to raise money for charity, **** off, let me pack my own shit, how the puck would a ten year old boy know not to put potatoes on top of bread.

10-year-olds? Really? 

Then again, even adult packers sometimes don't pack the bags right, not that I usually care, it's very trivial in most cases.

Yep. I always refuse the offer of packing 'help'. I may give them some money for their charity, but only if they keep their hands off my shopping. 

I bloody hate it.

All they need is a 5 minute tutorial on how not to put cans of beans on top of a loaf, or cans of beer on top of the eggs. They still manage to **** everything up. Little freckled chubby faced, narnia loving inbreds.

• Like 1

People who take Facebook too seriously. You know the people... the ones who put 'copywright warnings' as status updates saying they do not give permission for Facebook to use their data... or the ones who complain about the privacy policy etc.

My view: If you don't like, don't use it! Or if you do use it, don't upload anything that is too personal/precious to you. 

People who take Facebook too seriously. You know the people... the ones who put 'copywright warnings' as status updates saying they do not give permission for Facebook to use their data... or the ones who complain about the privacy policy etc.

My view: If you don't like, don't use it! Or if you do use it, don't upload anything that is too personal/precious to you.

I'm not on Facebook (I'm too frickin cool), but what do these people think they'll do if they find out Facebook have used their data? I'm guessing they'll write something very angry on there and continue to use the site rather than remove themselves and commence legal proceedings.

Baby on board badges. I'm not sure if you get these outside of London, but they make my piss boil. If a woman is pregnant enough to need a seat on a train then it'll be very clear (the clue will be in the bump) and people should give up their seat.

If, however, she's barely past the three month stage then she can **** right off and stand up with rest of us. I mean...how the **** did she get to the station and make it onto the platform!? Did someone wheel her there! Surely she can cope with a short tube ride without needing a seat.

I'd like a "hungover and still a bit pissed" badge for Friday mornings, but as I got myself in that mess, I'll just suffer it instead.

• Like 2

Baby on board badges.

Yep. "Oh, well I WAS planning to ram the back of your car, but now I've seen the sign, perhaps I won't". 

Actually, signs in cars generally. "Don't follow me, follow [football team]"; "My other car is a Porsche"; "Actually, I DO own the road"; "Mum's taxi"; etc., etc. 

Just **** off. 

• Like 1

Baby on board badges.

Yep. "Oh, well I WAS planning to ram the back of your car, but now I've seen the sign, perhaps I won't". 

Actually, signs in cars generally. "Don't follow me, follow [football team]"; "My other car is a Porsche"; "Actually, I DO own the road"; "Mum's taxi"; etc., etc. 

Just **** off. 

It's funny you say that, my boss and his wife had a baby recently and he was talking about thes signs and said he was thinking of getting one that said "Little Liverpool supporter on board" or something along those lines so I said "Well that would just make me want to ram your car". I'm glad he laughed about it...

Baby on board badges.

Actually, signs in cars generally. "Don't follow me, follow [football team]"; "My other car is a Porsche"; "Actually, I DO own the road"; "Mum's taxi"; etc., etc.Just **** off.

Par'n me, but I think MCtoW was in fact referring to some new phenomenon even more nauseating than those car signs. Never seen one, but I think he was talking about some kind of lapel badge. These must be for women who feel the car signs are simply not irritating enough.

people who post comment and like videos of people fighting on Facebook.

Dear Facebook,

I really don't need to know every detail of a long forgotten acquaintance's Valentine's Day journey.

****. Everytime I go on to that vapid, frivolous website I am reminded of the precise reason why I visit it only about a once a month.

Rant over.

http://plus.google.com
  • Like 1

Â