Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

6 hours ago, Seat68 said:

We aint supposed to say this as we are men etc but you have been in my thoughts. Glad to hear you have improved. 

200.gif?cid=82a1493baum7c5wd2i6b8vzml0dk

*Glad you're feeling better, @Xela

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, bickster said:

I’ve actually been resisting the urge, still might just for shits and giggles

My son years ago made some disparaging comments about BTS on Twitter. He got deluged with hate responses and even now years later still gets the occasional nutter responding. 

30 minutes ago, sidcow said:

My son years ago made some disparaging comments about BTS on Twitter. He got deluged with hate responses and even now years later still gets the occasional nutter responding. 

I have accounts I really don’t care about :D 

13 hours ago, Genie said:

Swift is quite pretty, but it’s not the reason why she’s so successful. I’m still trying to work that out.

I think there's a lot of things but to brush on two...

...Firstly, and probably obviously, her music is relatable and (quite) catchy in part - not my cup of tea, but I get it.

Secondly, she's an absolute mega superstar but just doesn't really seem it.  She's always out and about, making time for her fans, doing nice things/gestures - just very "out there" without the seeming ego that a lot of celebrities have.  She almost feels bizarrely down to earth.  The others mentioned (Beyonce, Gaga, Perry) just don't have that.  They act(ed) like real celebrities - you can't get close as a member of the public, they're the true stars.  Meanwhile, Swift is hanging out at NFL games with a whole bunch of family.

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

NFL games

Dating the bane of my AFC West existence and the most annoying Tight End since Shannon Sharpe (who is awesome) means she is the worst human in existence. So there!!!!

Though, reading that her gigs are 3.5 hours and 40 songs+  at least give her fans solid value. Cant hate on that.

2 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Though, reading that her gigs are 3.5 hours and 40 songs+  at least give her fans solid value. Cant hate on that.

That's still about £2.50 a song

• Haha 1

Oh do f*** off!

The Taylor Town Trail will be the centrepiece with 11 art installations, each inspired by a different Taylor Swift Era. 

From Saturday 8 until Sunday 16 June, locations such as Liverpool ONE, Royal Albert Dock Liverpool and the Metquarter will play host to new works which reflect the style and stories of each album to create amazing Swiftie Selfie locations!

Liverpool City Council’s Culture Liverpool team has partnered up with creative social enterprise Make CIC and a whole host of artists and makers from across the Liverpool City Region to curate the installations which will include:

·       A moss-covered grand piano to represent the evermore era

·       A ‘red room’ to represent the Red era

·       Giant hearts representing the Lover era

·       A mural inspired by the number 13 and the Fearless era

Alongside this, a series of ticketed craft workshops – called Liverpool Loves Taylor (Craft Version) – will also take place at the Metquarter, where you can get creative with origami which will eventually form part of one of the installations, transform t-shirts in a session called Swif-tee Transformation, upcycle denim, make collages and decorate cupcakes – all inspired by Taylor Swift...

Culture Liverpool

Spending council tax on entertaining people who were coming here anyway is just a waste of resources. If you are going to spend money on cultural programmes spend it on bringing people into the city specially for something not people that were coming ANYWAY!

Though amusingly someone has painted over one of the Klopp murals with a Taylor Swift Mural :D 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

I don’t think there are many tickets as cheap as £100 about.

I was being generous as I have no idea what face value tickets were

So, I can do the Beatles and Taylor Swift trails in one handy city?

Where do I sign?

(actually, I think Liverpool has just been voted best large city holiday destination, or some such contrived award. Took my missus up the Mersey last year and she isn’t opposed to doing it again)

21 hours ago, Seat68 said:

We aint supposed to say this as we are men etc but you have been in my thoughts. Glad to hear you have improved. 

Cheers mate.

i've never had the burning feeling before in my wrists. Felt horrible. 

Made it into the office today, but absolutely spent now. It took all my energy just to get there and back. I reckon I'll sleep well later!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Took my missus up the Mersey last year and she isn’t opposed to doing it again

It’s nowhere near as polluted as it used to be :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

It’s nowhere near as polluted as it used to be :rolleyes:

Yeah but you still wouldn’t want to fall in.

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

So, I can do the Beatles and Taylor Swift trails in one handy city?

Where do I sign?

(actually, I think Liverpool has just been voted best large city holiday destination, or some such contrived award. Took my missus up the Mersey last year and she isn’t opposed to doing it again)

TMMUTM 😉

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tegis said:

Dating the bane of my AFC West existence and the most annoying Tight End since Shannon Sharpe (who is awesome) means she is the worst human in existence. So there!!!!

You Broncos or Raiders fan?

Shannon Sharpe is ungodly annoying 🤣

Â