Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, Newry_Villan said:

You know what really grinds my gears?  When Americans say happy St. Patty's Day.

I think there should be a law against anybody who is not actually Irish celebrating it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Beware the grandparent rule

OK for getting an EU passport, not for wearing a Celtic shirt and a leprechaun hat, drinking green Guinness and singing 'rebel' songs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Beware the grandparent rule

My great grandad was born in Dublin. I think that excludes me! I'll have a traditional English day instead - chicken tikka masala and a pint of carling! :D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

My great grandad was born in Dublin. I think that excludes me! I'll have a traditional English day instead - chicken tikka masala and a pint of carling! :D 

Chicken Tikka Masala is Scottish :D 

• Like 1

On 17/03/2024 at 18:36, bickster said:

Chicken Tikka Masala is Scottish :D 

Chicken Balti then! :) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Hazy beer. 

**** off and when you get there **** off some more. Dick head 

:(

I like a nice hazy fruity ale

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952c5zh6w0loilv9du1f1u

• Sad 1

For the love of god, lock her up.

Katie Price has been declared bankrupt for a second time over an unpaid tax bill of more than £750,000.

The former glamour model had not responded to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) over the £761,994.05 debt, a court was told on Monday.

The demand was made by HMRC last October.

Ms Price, who was declared bankrupt in 2019 over unpaid debts, did not appear for the short hearing on Monday.

link

She’ll no doubt still be living in luxury, driving a very expensive car (possibly drunk and without insurance) whilst selling pictures of her saggy minge.

She must have earned millions to have a tax bill of that size.

79895259-12952115-Her_top_lip_had_a_new_

• Like 1

Is that a genuine photo of her? **** hell, I know she's always been one to have a bit of work done, but she barely looks human anymore.

On 27/02/2024 at 15:17, Davkaus said:

Our kid's surgeon always calls us mum/dad. I've known you for over two years, Dan. You've got the notes in front of you.

He just called me up: 'is this dad?'. Depends who's asking, mate, I don't recall having a bald son twenty years older than me.

This has been a running joke for a while but I didn't really believe it, I thought he was just covering for social awkwardness of getting the name wrong. But today one of the nans was covering, and this guy strolls up to her and without hesitating greets her with "hi mum!".

He's got no clue who we are. We've seen him 4 or 5 times a week for 2 **** months :D 

30 bloody years between them, if you were curious.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

End of season awards

£3.5k for 10 places

You really need to stick your corporate shite up your arse and stop blowing out regular fans

It's never been an event for "regular fans".

Â