Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Being worried and annoyed about how other men make you look and if they give you a bad name, doesn't suggest masculinity to me, it suggests insecurity and a lack of confidence. Which is ironic as they would traditionally be the opposite of supposed manly traits.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, bobzy said:

"Oh hi Mr. Foreveryoung, how are you today?"
"Not bad thanks Debbie - that said, little one refused to eat anything other than Sugar Puffs this morning.  I had to tell him to man the **** up and have some Corn Flakes."
"Oh... is that why he's crying?"
"Probably - soft bastard.  I told him one more peep and I'll smack him one"
"Wow Mr. Foreveryoung, you're so manly!"
"I know, I know.  Nice jugs by the way Debbie, not like Laura over there.  She's a bit minging.  You free for a shag later?".

Accurate?!

With view to the replies on here,  theres obviously alot of feminists on here, but I guess we knew that anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, foreveryoung said:

With view to the replies on here,  theres obviously alot of feminists on here, but I guess we knew that anyway.

Can you please explain what you think a feminist is?

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Can you please explain what you think a feminist is?

Id like to know this too. I offer no opinion on the previous conversation, but I have no idea what it has to do with feminism 😂

16 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

You can get all the info you need off mumsnet. But you already knew that didn't you 😂

...yes, but as I asked... can you please explain what you think a feminist is?

27 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Feminism is being a bloke and serving your kid sugar puffs and putting their clothes on the radiator.

Duh.

I make my kids their packed lunch for school. Call me Germaine Greer, bitches. 

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Not a clue, as expected.

As you were :D 

You can have different agenders as a feminist so threres not ine answer  apart from wanting equality.

Depends how extreme you are.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

You can have different agenders as a feminist so threres not ine answer  apart from wanting equality.

Depends how extreme you are.

OK 👍  You're using "feminist" as being a negative trait here and, as above, your understanding of being a feminist is wanting equality.  So when you say...

37 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

...what you're saying is that there's a lot of people on here who want equality between men and women and you disagree with that? 😐 

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

OK 👍  You're using "feminist" as being a negative trait here and, as above, your understanding of being a feminist is wanting equality.  So when you say...

...what you're saying is that there's a lot of people on here who want equality between men and women and you disagree with that? 😐 

🥱

Â