Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

A quick look at the punk rock girls timeline and she celebrates that particular tweet bringing enough clicks that she can now monetise her tweets.

Her pinned tweet, she’s selling coffee.

As punk goes, it’s very Malcolm McLaren. 

• Like 1

On 01/01/2024 at 20:30, tonyh29 said:
On 01/01/2024 at 20:30, tonyh29 said:

Being in hospital on a drip … fainted again so thought it prudent to come get checked out … hospital said I looked dreadful  and I was given a bed within a few mins of arrival 

heart seems to be all ok though so guess it’s something else !! 

Listen, I know you like them, but you really must stop shoving Toblerones up your arse Tony, it's not doing you any good. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Someone on our community facebook page advertising Easter stuff, ffs.

You really only have yourself to blame, in other news, you qualify to be a Tory Mp

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Why do women think you can hear a single word yet alone a conversation when they start one from the other room, with the TV on whilst the other room might have a microwave going the oven an extraction fan...and they don't raise their voices on decibel

An then say, "I'm not repeating myself, you should listen" 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Why do women think you can hear a single word yet alone a conversation when they start one from the other room, with the TV on whilst the other room might have a microwave going the oven an extraction fan...and they don't raise their voices on decibel

This happens to you with more than one woman?

7 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Someone on our community facebook page advertising Easter stuff, ffs.

Have you been to the shops since Christmas? Sainsburys near me is fully stocked for Easter 😐

On 02/01/2024 at 18:38, foreveryoung said:

80 million on that Junction 10 at Walsall, an it's exactly the same with traffic, worse if your coming off the M6 from Stafford.

Should probably let them finish it first

52 minutes ago, villaajax said:

Have you been to the shops since Christmas? Sainsburys near me is fully stocked for Easter 😐

Very rarely go to shops, too many people 😳

• Like 1

28 hours without water so far, bought six litres from work and missus got eight litres from the shop.

Of course Severn Trent then decided to send everyone 24 litres of bottled water anyway.

Just fix the problem you scrotes.

• Shocked 1

On the water theme, and then saying they have no money…

Where I live it’s a big new estate and I was one of the first phase on it 5 years ago. When we arrived we had mains water as you’d expect but no bill. A few people queried it with South Staffs water and they reassured them that the water would be free until they got around to setting up their accounts. There would be no back payment requirement.

For us it was a little over a year. For some others it’s more than 3 years and they still don’t have any bills and have unlimited free water all that time.

• Shocked 1

32 hours without water, apparently they are now sending a tanker to pump water into the system, after putting out a message it would be fixed by 12 mid day

spacer.png

5 hours ago, rjw63 said:

28 hours without water so far, bought six litres from work and missus got eight litres from the shop.

Of course Severn Trent then decided to send everyone 24 litres of bottled water anyway.

Just fix the problem you scrotes.

They are too busy pumping sewage into the rivers while they're in spate. There's 5 metres of it here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

32 hours without water, apparently they are now sending a tanker to pump water into the system, after putting out a message it would be fixed by 12 mid day

spacer.png

You got beer though right? Right? You didn't drink it all over Christmas? It's really good for washing, showering and laundry. IPA is particularly good for pouring straight down the toilet. No wee or poo necessary.

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

I love those estimates when the electricity or water is off. You can tell they’ve plucked a time out of the air to shut people up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anthony said:

You got beer though right? Right? You didn't drink it all over Christmas? It's really good for washing, showering and laundry. IPA is particularly good for pouring straight down the toilet. No wee or poo necessary.

Yes got beer and spirits, in fact just had leftover cheese & crackers for lunch

Â