Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Two to rant about today…

1) The fact that my missus gets the milk out of the fridge before boiling

2) Popcorn in cinemas + fat people. Firstly food which makes a noise should be banned from the cinema… Ice-cream? Fine. Sweets? Fine (unless they’re in a rustly bag). Hotdogs – yes they smell, but fine. But POPCORN!!!??? Why not just shake a maraca in my ear all the way through the film!!! This is then accentuated by fat people who buy a bath size box of the stuff – the guy who sat next to me at the showing of TDKR went through his first box in the first half hour, then went out and bought another one! :rant:

tbh im against all food at cinemas, films only on for an hour an half. eat before or eat after. dont understand the whole lets go watch a film and then spend £25 on food that we can buy from the shops for £4.

Two to rant about today…

2) Popcorn in cinemas + fat people. Firstly food which makes a noise should be banned from the cinema… Ice-cream? Fine. Sweets? Fine (unless they’re in a rustly bag). Hotdogs – yes they smell, but fine. But POPCORN!!!??? Why not just shake a maraca in my ear all the way through the film!!! This is then accentuated by fat people who buy a bath size box of the stuff – the guy who sat next to me at the showing of TDKR went through his first box in the first half hour, then went out and bought another one! :rant:

tbh im against all food at cinemas, films only on for an hour an half. eat before or eat after. dont understand the whole lets go watch a film and then spend £25 on food that we can buy from the shops for £4.

Yeah same, never buy food or drink at the cinema.

So VTers, what's the etiquette with a neighbour who has a creaky bed and a screamy wife?

Under those circumstances loud and savage electronic music goes on here.

Happy Hardcore or militant Drum & Bass.

So VTers, what's the etiquette with a neighbour who has a creaky bed and a screamy wife?

Well obviously I don't have any of that.

But in the last house we had, we had a neighbour who played that sort of stuff all night. So when we went to work (and he went to bed) I turned my speakers to his wall and put on The Small Faces' "Lazy Sunday" on at full volume and repeat play - all day.

Seemed to do the trick.

Well obviously I don't have any of that.

But in the last house we had, we had a neighbour who played that sort of stuff all night. So when we went to work (and he went to bed) I turned my speakers to his wall and put on The Small Faces' "Lazy Sunday" on at full volume and repeat play - all day.

Seemed to do the trick.

Try some 'Jungle Music' and a hole cutter like Father Tintan Stack

Two to rant about today…

Yeah same, never buy food or drink at the cinema.

Agree - it's like the sad addicts at the Villa who can't go 90 minutes without a fag. Retarded.

To mention it, or not to mention it?

I quite like hearing a bird getting shafted and enjoying it, been there before and even though it was sometimes 3am I still got a raging hardon which I put to good use on the then-wife ;-)

I just showered, shaved and rode off to work, only to find that when I got there, the other bartender was working (we'd swapped shifts this week about 2 months ago, and I forgot)....

Actually, maybe this should be in the Things That Make You Happy thread, I've got the night off!

I hear there are 50 year old Dutch people in Ibiza still rolling on E and sleeping on the beach....they're like those Japanese soldiers found in the South Pacific 20 years after the war, dug in, thinking it was still on...

To mention it, or not to mention it?

I quite like hearing a bird getting shafted and enjoying it, been there before and even though it was sometimes 3am I still got a raging hardon which I put to good use on the then-wife ;-)

I lived next to an absolute screamer for 3 years, it was very funny, actually. She loved it, and I think she got turned on by letting the whole neighborhood know :P

Â