Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Yeah I was on O2 until recently, and was always annoyed at how everyone around me seemed to be able to use their phones at VP.  I had not a shred of signal when anywhere near the ground.

Switched to EE and all good in there.  I'm pretty sure Vodafone works too.

EE put their own in-stadium system into VP about 12 months ago. Its got 2 x 10Gbit backhaul leaselines in there with a shitload of 4G/5G antennas facing all the stands. Coverage and data speeds should be very, very good.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, turvontour said:

I've got absolutely no idea now how people are able to afford to send a child or children to nursery right now it must cost about £800-900 per month per child?

I WISH it was that cheap

My kid woke me up in the middle of the night and I couldn't get back to sleep so I was browsing VT.

The top 3 topics in other football were Martin O'Neil, Steven Gerrard & Gareth Southgate. 

It was a good job VT was glitching and I couldn't post because I would probably be banned now.

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

The after effects of a night on the beer is becoming too much for me now. :( 

I watched Bulgaria v Israel at the national stadium last weekend. I drank eight cans. About 5 years ago that wouldn't have touched the sides. 

I woke up Sunday morning feeling like I'd been hit by a Carew penalty.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I watched Bulgaria v Israel at the national stadium last weekend. I drank eight cans. About 5 years ago that wouldn't have touched the sides. 

I woke up Sunday morning feeling like I'd been hit by a Carew penalty.

Bulgaria v Israel rugby union match for those who like to stroke armadillos.

34:15

The idolisation of Hitler by the far right. Of course they love the industrial slaughter of Jews, Gypsies, communists, intellectuals, homosexuals, etc. But he was a catastrophically bad war commander whose miscalculations and idiotic maneuvers led to the total destruction of his country and the deaths of millions of his people. They don't like to discuss that. All that matters to them is his success at slaughter. It's what they want again. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, maqroll said:

The idolisation of Hitler by the far right. Of course they love the industrial slaughter of Jews, Gypsies, communists, intellectuals, homosexuals, etc. But he was a catastrophically bad war commander whose miscalculations and idiotic maneuvers led to the total destruction of his country and the deaths of millions of his people. They don't like to discuss that. All that matters to them is his success at slaughter. It's what they want again. 

And this should not piss you off?  ????

5 hours ago, Xela said:

The after effects of a night on the beer is becoming too much for me now. :( 

Yeah I’m 40 next week and the time has come for me too. Went out a few weeks back and didn’t get out of bed until 2pm the next day. Luckily had a very understanding wife. 

Was nice to see my pals but very much NOT worth the following day. 

Pathetic. 

6 hours ago, maqroll said:

This thread should basically be "Things that piss you off", because that's what most people post about. 

Ahhh ...  fair enough ... it pisses me off that mods don't keep us on topic ... but it shouldn't do  ;) 

2 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

Ahhh ...  fair enough ... it pisses me off that mods don't keep us on topic ... but it shouldn't do  ;) 

I try, but I can't accurately judge whether it should piss you off or not, so technically everyone is on topic.

40 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Apparently most of the Villa players are at Gatwick and I had to take the day off today to go to a family dinner ffs

Flying back to Brum? Thats hardly sustainable! 

• Like 1

Â