Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The stuck up bitch that quit my place of work 2 months ago is back...worked with her tonight, and she hasn't changed a bit, even though the boss told her to improve her attitude if she wanted her job back...can't stand the word removed. :x

My partners Mum took our little one swimming today and announced that she was going to take her again next Sunday which is fine, apart from the fact that when my little one said it was to far to walk she then said to my daughter that is fine as Daddy can give us a lift and pick us up.

I am used to my girlfriend deciding what I am going to do with my weekend but not her Mum as well. If she asked me in private then no problem but it's a low blow doing it in front of a 3 year old.

I've been put in charge of laptop replacements at work and there is this one guy who is quite arrogant because he is the 'manager' of a team of people, though all he actually does is scan barcodes into a database and his laptop is due to be replaced this year, so I emailed him asking for some information about his current laptop and a week later I got a snarky reply from him about how its not a great idea to email people during half term, I saw him in the office the day before he replied!

He's bought himself a ticket to the back of the line for replacements. clearing in the woods.

People that sit there and analyse the bill in a restaurant ... always with that best check we've not been ripped off by the waitress attitude

went to the Harvester for lunch yesterday with the boy ... old bloke on the table next to me got his bill and spent a good 10 mins studying ..I honestly expected him to get a calculator out to check that the figures on the bill totalled up properly

it's not hard is it ..there were 2 of you , even with the onset of Alzheimers you should have an idea of what you ordered ...

What's even worse is when a group of people spend far too long splitting the bill. Look, there are 5 of you, you're mates or at least friendly enough to be having lunch together. If the bill is £50 chuck a **** tenner in each and be done with it. Who cares if Sally only had a coke while Jeff had a pint, get a bastard grip.

words removed, the lot of you.

Thinking you've walked a golf competition after 9 holes...only to play like a complete knob on the back 9 and finish nowhere!

I was in a comp once and found myself 1 under gross after 4 holes, I then missed, without exaggeration, a one foot putt on the 5th to remain 1 under. As I walked off the green I swung my putter into the ground in frustration. It wasnt a lot more than a firm tap but it hit a rock lying just under the surface of the ground and the putter head flew off. Now that was annoying.

Thing that pisses me off is work, not even the people at work for a change just work.

I could do my team leaders job standing on my **** head (in fact I already do the majority of it for her cuz she is incapable) and I get downgraded because I have a "negative attitude" and I complain too much

Yes I do complain and yes I am negative but it's only because I am doing my own job and half of her job whilst she **** off talking to all the other bints about how busy she is, ah well **** it I've got a shit load of rum to drink tonight, let's see how busy she is when I am too hungover to help her out

Thing that pisses me off is work, not even the people at work for a change just work.

I could do my team leaders job standing on my **** head (in fact I already do the majority of it for her cuz she is incapable) and I get downgraded because I have a "negative attitude" and I complain too much

Yes I do complain and yes I am negative but it's only because I am doing my own job and half of her job whilst she **** off talking to all the other bints about how busy she is, ah well **** it I've got a shit load of rum to drink tonight, let's see how busy she is when I am too hungover to help her out

Paxman on Empire (bbc1) saying that the British have been involved in 7 foreign wars in the last 3 decades

Then showing the Falklands as the first one ...

Ok it's semantics but Falklands are British do it was hardly a foreign war

By wifi **** hotspots or whatever try are called, everytime I try to get my phone online this thing pops up and pretty much blocks all Internet usage until I switch my wifi off.

Even when I am sitting in someones house it still happens

**** ball ache **** off BT and let me enjoy thr joys of VT whilst on the bus without having to **** about with my phone sttings

Paxman on Empire (bbc1) saying that the British have been involved in 7 foreign wars in the last 3 decades

Then showing the Falklands as the first one ...

Ok it's semantics but Falklands are British do it was hardly a foreign war

It was a war against a foreign country. But then I suppose all wars are (except civil wars).

They could have just said "seven wars".

Â