Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

In door heat. Need it on because it's freezing. But it makes my eyes itchy and my throat scratchy. Do NOT like it!!!

Merely out of curiosity what's the weather and temperature like in Jacksonville right now?

Tuesday night it dropped to 38. So about 4 degrees Celsius. Please keep in mind it was 78 (25-ish) the night before so it was a bit of a shock to us. Since then it's just been going all over the place between 47and 65. Looking forward to Saturday when it's back in the 70's. :)

In door heat. Need it on because it's freezing. But it makes my eyes itchy and my throat scratchy. Do NOT like it!!!

Merely out of curiosity what's the weather and temperature like in Jacksonville right now?

Let me Google that for you

Isn't always accurate. Besides, nice to talk to someone in a while rather than relying on an electronic tool.

Let me Google that for you

Isn't always accurate. Besides, nice to talk to someone in a while rather than relying on an electronic tool.

I know, only kidding. :winkold:

Having to rely on an electric tool is always disappointing...

Making a funds transfer between my Lloyds current account and my Lloyds credit card account cannot be done using fast transfer, only by BACS, taking four days.

Whereas making a transfer from the same account to my Halifax account is instantaneous.

Go figure.

We've all been given 'Christmas jobs' at work, just something extra we've all got to keep up to keep the shop ticking over over the Christmas period (I've been tasked to keep on top of the behind till displays, and also 'data capture', which is ridiculous). One colleague, who I don't particularly like to be honest anyway, has been given the task of keeping on top of processing, which basically amounts to keeping stock tidy.

He's decided that this means that when I'm doing some processing, he can talk to me like he's my superior, he talks to me in a manner on that subject that's actually more boss like than my bloody boss. Everytime he does it I have to bite my tongue to not just tell him where he can go if he wants to act like that to me.

He's decided that this means that when I'm doing some processing, he can talk to me like he's my superior, he talks to me in a manner on that subject that's actually more boss like than my bloody boss. Everytime he does it I have to bite my tongue to not just tell him where he can go if he wants to act like that to me.
I used to work with someone like that; closest I've ever come to decking somebody at work.

I settled for telling him to **** off (which he eventually did).

I used to work with someone like that;

Me too .. however he was also silly enough to ask my opinion on contract pitches that we were bidding for and then present them as his own without checking the content ...

was rather amusing when he was asked to leave the company after one such presentation :-)

I bumped into him a few years later at another job , give him my best smile as I was introduced to him :-)

I tell what pisses me off that shouldn't. When you go Christmas shopping and you are at the till waiting to pay and some lazy **** has done a half arsed display behind the counter giving you nothing to look at other than the shop girls breasts.

Lazy **** do your job properly one of these days I'm going to get caught and it will be your fault. :D

I tell what pisses me off that shouldn't. When you go Christmas shopping and you are at the till waiting to pay and some lazy **** has done a half arsed display behind the counter giving you nothing to look at other than the shop girls breasts.

Lazy **** do your job properly one of these days I'm going to get caught and it will be your fault. :D

No chance of that happening at our place - no women.

...sadly.

That pisses me off actually. The only eye candy we get is the odd customer. :(

Tuesday night it dropped to 38. So about 4 degrees Celsius. Please keep in mind it was 78 (25-ish) the night before so it was a bit of a shock to us. Since then it's just been going all over the place between 47and 65. Looking forward to Saturday when it's back in the 70's. :)

For the record, up here in the wilds of western Massachusetts, on Tuesday night, the coldest it got was about 60.

Of course, that's not going to last:

Tonight: low of 25

Tomorrow: low of 30, high of 44

Sunday: 39, 49

Monday: 43, 54

Tueday: 43, 51

For the record, up here in the wilds of western Massachusetts, on Tuesday night, the coldest it got was about 60.

Of course, that's not going to last:

Tonight: low of 25

Tomorrow: low of 30, high of 44

Sunday: 39, 49

Monday: 43, 54

Tueday: 43, 51

This is why I will do my best to never EVER live up north. I'm not kidding. The one real reason I never moved away from Florida is the climate. I would move farther south if places like Miami weren't so vile. It was 54 when I first got up this morning. The high is supposedly going to be 70. And that's when life is better again. :)

This is why I will do my best to never EVER live up north. I'm not kidding. The one real reason I never moved away from Florida is the climate. I would move farther south if places like Miami weren't so vile. It was 54 when I first got up this morning. The high is supposedly going to be 70. And that's when life is better again. :)

Miami is ace! I went there on holiday once. Admittedly, it was only South Beach, which seems to be quite distinct from Miami proper. It was a little bit... gay, but dead nice. Do it, or move to Brum to be near your beloved.

Â