Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Flies in my house. I can't leave a window open for any amount of time, or I'm inundated with little flies and blue bottles. Very annoying.

They can get in through the smallest gap as well, but to get them out you have to open every damn window in the place and then it still takes them hours to work out how to fly out, meanwhile 10 more fly in.

Flyspray the ****

Because I've always quite fancied moving to the Malvern/Herefordshire/Welsh borders region, possibly when I retire.

If I can scrape together a couple of million pounds to buy my way into the UK, that's probably where I'd settle.

Sirius XM used to loop 606 when what's now channel 92 (it used to be channel 125) wasn't carrying football. They've decided to replace it with a loop of something called "Sports Breakfast on TalkSPORT with Alan Brazil & Ronnie Irani".

Jesus H **** Christ, this is radio hackdom in its purest form.

EDIT: It looks like they're picking up a lot of TalkSPORT's schedule... is Collymore's phone-in any good?

It's Talkshite Levi, and therefore mostly bollocks. They make their money from getting people to phone in on premium rate phone lines. The result is that they try to be contentious to piss people off so they get angry and phone up.

B8cVD.png

All you need to know. Presenter X adopts "controversial" position Y. Idiots phone in a 50p a minute to tell him he is wrong. It is horrible, horrible media.

Semi-related: A little birdie leaked Sirius XM's technical roadmap

2i0q1k7656.jpg

I have a Sirius 1.0 receiver. After next summer, if I need a new radio, I'll have to go to XM (which probably means giving up the alarm clock functionality... XM receivers' lack of that function has been a dealbreaker up to now). And I'll have to switch over to an XM radio within the next few years.

That said, some of the stuff that SXM 2.0 is promising is pretty cool.

When the spider king appears in my shed and evades my wild swings of my hammer, drops out of view and I'm too scared to complete the 'sorting' job I was planning to do :o

Can of deodorant + lighter = job done.

How shite like Eastenders just keeps on going and any decent TV show ends after about 6 episodes and takes a year to come back to TV!! :cry: I know having it on for ages would make it as shit as Eatenders, but why do they have to take ages to bring the next series out!?

People who slurp hot drinks.

You should hear the guy who sits behind me! All f**king day he slurps every mouthful of every cup :evil:

I sit opposite a word removed that does it!

"oh.....that was hot!"

What the feck do you expect...bellend!

How shite like Eastenders just keeps on going and any decent TV show ends after about 6 episodes and takes a year to come back to TV!! I know having it on for ages would make it as shit as Eatenders, but why do they have to take ages to bring the next series out!?

Eastenders drive me up the wall. Truly awful show, even by soap standards the way they link and setup story lines looks like it was thrown together by year 7 students. To make things worse once a year you hear on the radio how it won all these awards. Mind boggling.

How shite like Eastenders just keeps on going and any decent TV show ends after about 6 episodes and takes a year to come back to TV!! I know having it on for ages would make it as shit as Eatenders, but why do they have to take ages to bring the next series out!?

Eastenders drive me up the wall. Truly awful show, even by soap standards the way they link and setup story lines looks like it was thrown together by year 7 students. To make things worse once a year you hear on the radio how it won all these awards. Mind boggling.

Yes but...

tanya-branning.jpg

Phwoaaar!

Â