Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Harry Redknapp and his **** mouth. He just can't shut up about other players. His latest thing is that he is in for Friedel but there are other teams as well. **** off.

(I still absolutely love Spurs and think they are the best thing since sliced bread. COYS!)

Fenerbahce winning the title.

I can't sleep, there's: vuvuzelas, firecrackers, fireworks, car horns, gun fire and police sirens all going off.

Plus the fact that it's midnight and 25 degrees.

The fact that a load of Scousers took my parking space at the Ruskin Hall car park yesterday, forcing me to park on the road and pay some Arabian fella not to "steal my car".

This whole super-injunction bollocks

I don't give a shit if a footballer cheats on his missus (allegedly). Joe Bloggs down the road did it, no-one is trying to out him in the National Papers.

Report on something worthwhile and stop acting like you're a gossip magazine for 15 year old girls.

I don't give a shit if a footballer cheats on his missus (allegedly). Joe Bloggs down the road did it, no-one is trying to out him in the National Papers.

Report on something worthwhile and stop acting like you're a gossip magazine for 15 year old girls.

Very much this. Not "news" as I understand it.

Although I suppose the argument is more about the libel laws than about the actual celebs' behaviour.

Looks like another night of celebrations in my area of Istanbul, Fenerbahce. As I was getting off the Metrobus, there are people teaming towards the stadium with horns, clacky clacky things, chants and all round loudness.

I think there is some presentation of the championship thing....

The 'super injunction' bollocks is not about a stupid footballer. It is about the law and, variously, whether it can be bought, who directs it, for whose benefit it is, whether parliamentary privilege ought to allow the kind of behaviour seen today &c.

Â