Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Trying to get into revision and the majority of the apartment block where I live decide they're going to cut down a tree and saw it up to make a bench for the garden (an improved version of the shoddy one they made last year, once again when I was trying to revise).

Time for some Bad Company, I think.

The fact no one wants to play Monopoly with me because I always win. I'm really in the mood for Monopoly!
I have that problem with Trivial Pursuit.

Facebook. I de-activated my account the other day as it has just become such an unnecessarily compulsory part of my life. All I do is procrastinate rather be productive as a result, when I just get nothing out of it apart from sharing a few amusing links with my mates and seeing some photos from the night before.

All in all not worth the hassle.

Also, this new fitsort thing is horrible! If you haven't heard of it, it's basically a rating system by people on how 'fit' you and your friends are. It's alright for generally bland and average-looking people like myself, but for the people at the bottom of about 300 people it must be less-than-pleasant and it is bound to cause problems.

The fact no one wants to play Monopoly with me because I always win. I'm really in the mood for Monopoly!

My family always team against me when it comes to knowledge based games yet I still win 9 times out of 10, still annoys me though.

My family always team against me when it comes to knowledge based games yet I still win 9 times out of 10, still annoys me though.

Take it as a complement.

Me and my sister are banned from playing Monopoly for our sheer ruthlessness when playing. if you will invent a kids game that involves and encourages being jailed for trivial reasons, hostile takeovers, extortion and crippling taxes....

Me and my sister are banned from playing Monopoly for our sheer ruthlessness when playing. if you will invent a kids game that involves and encourages being jailed for trivial reasons, hostile takeovers, extortion and crippling taxes....

My one pro tip to win at Monopoly is this:

Never buy hotels. Put four houses on every street you own, but never buy hotels. You create a housing shortage because there are only a finite number of houses in the game, nobody else can develop their streets so they cant charge the rents you can charge.

Â