Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Listened to BBC radio yesterday, "BBC, home of the British royal wedding" it proclaimed.

My arse it is, correct answer is Buckingham Palace, no?

In that sense I would imagine the real answer is Highgrove, home of the jug eared, tree hugging, inbred, tampon loving, bufoon.

(Thats his Dad in case you weren't sure ;-) )

Is that directed at me Hitz? ;) I can speak a good bit of Deutsch and I can speak French to a pretty good standard.

'Have yow got GTA eye vee?'

When people say this, in my mind I've already pummeled them to death and am thinking about the dinner in the prison canteen.

is that directed at me Hitz? I can speak a good bit of Deutsch and I can speak French to a pretty good standard.

No it isn't because I haven't met you. There are some I know who spent French GCSE twatting eachother with rulers. I pretty much doubt that they decided to buck their ideas up and do a French course in the evening.

Doing critiques of my own work. **** shite.

My tutor (a knob rot), reviewed one of my mates work and said it was fine including a literature review. Around the same time I had sent mine in. He reviewed my SPSS output said it was fine and added some comments. He then said that he wasn't able to review what I had wrote. Fair enough, but why did you review my mates. She is fat. Yes she has tits. Big tits. Probably very saggy tits. But I have biceps.

Now apple adverts have always been pretentious but the latest one...'If you dont have an iphone then....' is the worst. Just **** off with your up your own arse hyperbole, bland advert design and shortened sequences.

I dont want an iphone. Just piss off.

Now apple adverts have always been pretentious but the latest one...'If you dont have an iphone then....' is the worst. Just **** off with your up your own arse hyperbole, bland advert design and shortened sequences.

They're right though, I don't have an iPhone, and I couldn't care less.

I was playing online Snooker, just after potting the Black to finish the match (which I had battered my opponent) my internet cut out meaning I 'lost' the match by default.

That's happened to me a few times on FIFA. Funny how it only ever loses connection in second half injury time.

Bloody well said, couldn´t care less about iphones. And the adverts just give my a headache.

Â