Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Chuck Norris facts, they were only slightly amusing about 10 years ago.

10 years ago?

Nah, the Chuck Norris facts clear ripped off VT's own James Milner thread (When he was a goodie).

I hate the fact i can't pronounce the letter 'v' i say it as a F. Villa Village becomes Filla Fillage :( Phonetic Alphabet is a must use to me most of the time when giving out my address and details

People using the Phonetic Alphabet, here's an example.

"I'll read out the serial number to you"

'Okay, ready'

"Romeo Foxtrot Hotel Alpha 1..."

"... what?"

"Charlie, Tango, Tea-Kettle, BBQ".....The Young Ones I think, when Neil (Not me) becomes a Copper.

'Okay, ready'

"... what?"

"Charlie, Tango, Tea-Kettle, BBQ".....The Young Ones I think, when Neil (Not me) becomes a Copper.

"Theres only one thing you need to know to become a Policeman. You have to be able to go 'CHHHHH'"

Army army army :(

Going in tomorrow wish me luck :)

"Don't tell them you're a pacifist!"

'Okay, ready'

"... what?"

"Theres only one thing you need to know to become a Policeman. You have to be able to go 'CHHHHH'"

Pretty impressed you knew that, I thought I was the only person to remember great lines from our Television past :D

"Have we got a video?"

'Okay, ready'

"... what?"

Pretty impressed you knew that, I thought I was the only person to remember great lines from our Television past :D

"Have we got a video?"

"I'm minding it for Harry the Bastard"

"Who's he? a gangster?"

"No, he's a bloke who works down Rumbelows"

When I was about 6 my brother borrowed the videos from a friend and although I didn't understand a lot of the jokes (regarding 80s England) at the time, I found it hilarious when that nuclear bomb cracked open and a tiny plane flew out :P So from then on I was always watching.

"Have we got a video?"

A driving instructor from Johannesburg? Prove it.

Good one, struggling. Bottom ?

"Have we got a video?"

still the young ones mate.

the episode where alexie sayle drinks the crazy juice from the fridge, and becomes an axe wielding maniac ....

"Have we got a video?"

the episode where alexie sayle drinks the crazy juice from the fridge, and becomes an axe wielding maniac ....

DAMM

My Mrs and her friends.

Moved into a new house about 2 weeks ago and the feckers havent stopped coming over since. We're quite young and have moved into quite a nice area, so the neighbours are already a bit sceptical before a drop of Lambrini has even been spilt.

Told the mrs in no uncertain terms that they can sit in the kitchen, venturing no further into the house with their stain-tastic "cheeky vimtos", which she agreed to. And then, a couple of drinks later, that all goes out the window and off they go, ruining every corner of my house before finally pissing off into town.

Apparently because their own houses are sh*t holes, that makes me uptight about not wanting ours to go the same way.

Safe to say that a small amount of karmic revenge was enacted on a couple of their cars on the way back from the pub.

"I'm minding it for Harry the Bastard"
Provided the name for our cat back in the day. Cute fluffy little kitten. Harry the Bastard.

"Have we got a video?"

It wasn't crazy juice, it was a cure... for not being an axe wielding homicidal maniac. :)

(And it was a different episode just to be pedantic ) :winkold:

I think the Young Ones deserves its own thread

Facebook.

One of my "friends" (Who also uses VT infrequently) has just posted this:

If I could buy one player from Real Madrid and one from Barcelona for my team (Aston Villa) I would buy Lionel Messi and Iker Callias.

No, really? I'd never have **** guessed

:bang::bang::bang:

Â