Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People wearing flip-flops in public. You're not on the beach, you're in Asda in Walsall you daft bint.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I've just ventured into the Steve Bruce thread.........................

I shall not be repeating that mistake.

It is months until the start of the new season and people are arguing already. I just don't get it. Don't people have a break from it over the summer?

Maybe I'm not as partisan as some fans but I quite welcome the break from Villa in the summer months. I couldn't put up with the depressing spectacle of this club for 12 months a year! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Black suit, white shirt and black tie = my boring fancy dress costume.

Add sunglasses? Men In Black, or James Bond

Add a trilby? Rat Pack member.

Yes, I know, no imagination! 

I was thinking Blues Brothers

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

This is a true thing that pisses me off that shouldn't.

Being on-call.

It's shit being called at all hours, but I'm compensated nicely.

Right there with you. Having done it since 1998 it has changed the way I sleep. I'm a very light sleeper now. It's also handy as an excuse for getting out of various things you don't want to go to or do. And yes I regard it as the bit of jam where my wage is the bread and butter. 

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Black suit, white shirt and black tie = my boring fancy dress costume.

Add sunglasses? Men In Black, or James Bond

A few more characters to expand your repertoire. 

IMG_1744.JPG

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Being forced to go to a metal festival next week. A stag weekend, scanned the lineup at a push I will enjoy Aerosmith. 

Thankfully, I've never been on a stag weekend. In my day you had a stag night. Which was what most of you lot would regard as a fairly restrained normal Friday night. 

Wild horses wouldn't drag me to a metal festival, then or now. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Boring. 

Superheroes are all boring. They've all been done a million times before. 

Mrs Overall ? She can also serve drinks on her tray as well or you can use her as a sort of moving shelf for your drinks and snacks as you move around the party what with the handy tray.  I think you would all agree,  different height shoes is the way to go here for the unstable effect or maybe a small to medium dose of LSD or similar but that's really up to you mate.  

I have said too much already but I will carry on anyway,  remember,  the main prop in play here is the infamous "Overall" itself,  not a great look I agree but it does come with pockets so car keys, tablet and mobile storage is a again sorted for you (TIP- If you stand near a power socket you can charge some of these items for free as well(can reduce Overall dancing experience)).  Don't go too mad and weigh her down with too many items or she will start "Jangling" like a mountain mule and no one want's that. It's going to be hard enough for her to dance with the special shoes you have modified specially for her at her own expense 5 minutes before you left the house just becasue you read it on the internet whilst looking for New Monkey News and that.

It's not all "you, you you" remember.

Anyway,  have a truly fantastic and brilliant night whoever is going to the fancy dress party.:D

31 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Thankfully, I've never been on a stag weekend. In my day you had a stag night. Which was what most of you lot would regard as a fairly restrained normal Friday night. 

Wild horses wouldn't drag me to a metal festival, then or now. 

I never been on one either but if I re-read my own posts I kinda know why now B)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Being forced to go to a metal festival next week. A stag weekend, scanned the lineup at a push I will enjoy Aerosmith. 

You've still got 5 or 6 days to split them up.

This doesn't have to happen.

• Like 2

I think I have been on 5 stag weekends... 3 in Amsterdam (great imagination), 1 in Cardiff and 1 in Brighton. I enjoy them but i'm not 25 anymore so not sure how I would cope now.

40th birthday weekends are the next things coming up for me. Mate wants to do one in Vegas for his and I'm thinking of Hong Kong or New York for mine. 

20 minutes ago, Xela said:

I think I have been on 5 stag weekends... 3 in Amsterdam (great imagination), 1 in Cardiff and 1 in Brighton. I enjoy them but i'm not 25 anymore so not sure how I would cope now.

40th birthday weekends are the next things coming up for me. Mate wants to do one in Vegas for his and I'm thinking of Hong Kong or New York for mine. 

My 40th was a party in my house (it did go on all weekend though).

party40.jpeg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, chrisp65 said:
6 hours ago, Seat68 said:

You've still got 5 or 6 days to split them up.

This doesn't have to happen.

It is their farewell tour, after all.

• Like 2

Â