Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Same as when I saw a chav doing a wheelie on his shitty moped through Sutton Coldfield the other day. The only person who thinks that was impressive was him. Everyone else thought he was a prick.

On the rare occasion i see the same cockwombles riding quad bikes on the main road, doing wheelies and tailgating other motorists....am i bad for hoping they flip said bike onto themselves or wrap it around a postbox ?

45 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains.

And there's the answer as the trains in Spain run mainly on the plains where it also rains the rails don't overheat and bend.

Yesterday I took my car back to the main dealer for its first service. Everything was booked for 8 am and I arrived promply expecting to drop the keys and go. Instead I spent the next 20 minutes with a sales rep badly disguised as a mechanic. 

Did I want a service plan? Had I downloaded the dealers app? As I was a valued customer I qualified for a "free" valet and complimentary car wash. 

I declined to give me email address for marketing purposes. Apparently this meant I was missing out on "exciting opportunities" and wouldn't receive advanced notifications of VIP events. I'd also miss out on having a video of my car service emailed to me. 

The straw that broke the camel's back was when we walked arouns the car noting dents and scratches. 

"If you sign up for our super deluxe plan we'll get rid of that big scratch for free" he said pointing to the door.

I leaned forward, wiped a spiders web from the door and explained in very blunt terms that I had no desire to buy a service plan from someone that couldn't tell the dfference between a bodywork scratch and a spider's web. 

Does anyone fall for this salesmen talk? It just annoys the hell out of me. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Samosas. Someone at work started a trend and now every occasion, birthday or leaving...samosas are the food brought in. I don't like samosas.

3 times a week they are on our floor. Novelty at first, now I can't stand them. 

2 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

My 17 year old neighbour work as an unlicensed cab driver and he dont even have a driving licens:crylaugh:

When his parents go to sleep he takes their car and go to work.

Still get a job with Uber

13 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Girls that are depressed cause they think they have ugly knees, when in fact most men find them so pretty they lose their breath around them.

Ugly knees

2/10

WNB

7 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

All the crap my country spends money on. We will crash worse than Greece. 

I'll bet you you won't. 

2 hours ago, Michelsen said:

I'll bet you you won't. 

https://eng.si.se/staff/ 

Check out some of the job descriptions on this site. Government agency that recently blocked about 12 000 Twitter accounts, Bill Gates and the Israeli ambassador were 2 of them. A house of cards comes to mind.

The hospital that my better half works at are out of money which creates a terrible work environment. The local government I work for are out of money for budget 2018. So excuse me for having concerns for our future. Can we borrow some oil?

17 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Yesterday I took my car back to the main dealer for its first service. Everything was booked for 8 am and I arrived promply expecting to drop the keys and go. Instead I spent the next 20 minutes with a sales rep badly disguised as a mechanic. 

Did I want a service plan? Had I downloaded the dealers app? As I was a valued customer I qualified for a "free" valet and complimentary car wash. 

I declined to give me email address for marketing purposes. Apparently this meant I was missing out on "exciting opportunities" and wouldn't receive advanced notifications of VIP events. I'd also miss out on having a video of my car service emailed to me. 

The straw that broke the camel's back was when we walked arouns the car noting dents and scratches. 

"If you sign up for our super deluxe plan we'll get rid of that big scratch for free" he said pointing to the door.

I leaned forward, wiped a spiders web from the door and explained in very blunt terms that I had no desire to buy a service plan from someone that couldn't tell the dfference between a bodywork scratch and a spider's web. 

Does anyone fall for this salesmen talk? It just annoys the hell out of me. 

Main Dealer? Service? Seriously, people do that?

21 minutes ago, bickster said:

Main Dealer? Service? Seriously, people do that?

Yep. 3 years servicing included for nowt when I bought the car.

Â