Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The wife leaving all the windows open all night due to the warm weather. Now there's a gazillion big moths bumbling around in the house and all the windowpanes are wet as we had a thunderstorm last night. Cheers luv.

At least the dog is entertained trying to catch said moths.

17 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Had a 2.50 acca on the horses today. Three horses returned £650, and the last horse let me down and came second. Gutted, but it's only ££££

Why aren't you posting tips in the racing thread?

Edited by snowychap

1 minute ago, snowychap said:

Why aren't you posting tips in the racing thread?

Tbf I've been very lucky for the past couple of months. Will start next week as i only allow myself £15 a week to bet on horses with and I've done my limit this week.  Is their commission involved ;)

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Tbf I've been very lucky for the past couple of months. Will start next week as i only allow myself £15 a week to bet on horses with and I've done my limit this week.  Is their commission involved ;)

Is there bollocks. You're not here just for your benefit. ;)

If you're picking winners then share them around! Please. :)

4 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Is there bollocks. You're not here just for your benefit. ;)

If you're picking winners then share them around! Please. :)

Will do. I thought it was dog eat dog in this world but VT a sanctuary of tranquility  :)

48 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Had a 2.50 acca on the horses today. Three horses returned £650, and the last horse let me down and came second. Gutted, but it's only ££££

Don't spend it on drink and drugs!

Last night i bumped into someone I'd not seen for about 20yrs, and the very first thing out of her mouth was 'bloody hell you've put some weight on'

Yeah cheers for that love, I'd missed the small objects orbiting around my waistline. I wonder why we never stayed in touch. 

12 minutes ago, Xela said:

Don't spend it on drink and drugs!

Whats the point in money then? ;)

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Last night i bumped into someone I'd not seen for about 20yrs, and the very first thing out of her mouth was 'bloody hell you've put some weight on'

Yeah cheers for that love, I'd missed the small objects orbiting around my waistline. I wonder why we never stayed in touch. 

:D

You should have responded with something about her looking so much older, which i'm sure she probably did. 

On a related note, the majority of girls I used to go to school with haven't aged well! They look 10-15 years older than me. I'm not blowing my trumpet but they must have peaked well early! 

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

:D

You should have responded with something about her looking so much older, which i'm sure she probably did. 

On a related note, the majority of girls I used to go to school with haven't aged well! They look 10-15 years older than me. I'm not blowing my trumpet but they must have peaked well early! 

As it happens she is about 20yrs older than me and doesn't look well for it, but I just opted to smile and say 'i guess im just happy and content'

Dick heads with acoustic guitars writing shit songs about terrible things (in this case the Manchester bombing) and posting them online, pretending that they're not using the events to draw attention to themselves. And then being told about how wonderful and sensitive and amazing they are.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, av1 said:

tell her she's put weight on since you last saw her.my mate does that all the time,shuts em up

Trying to check in for my flight on Monday with BA but once again their systems are down. BA - to fly, to serve everyone "¤#"¤ on toast. Don't even get me started on not getting crap food and drinks anymore. I'll start flying KLM or Lufthansa whenever possible I think.

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 1

Â