Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Misogynist!!

#Allwomenaregoodlooking #beautynotjustskindeep #FeministsUniteAgainstThisSortOfThing

Check out any females dating profile:

"If you are under 6ft don't bother messaging me"

"No blacks or asians. Sorry, just my preference"

"Must have a good job and treat me like a princess"

"Please stop sending me pictures of your cock"

Fussy cows! :rolleyes:

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, villakram said:

Let's support Manchester UNITED football club because of you know what... :huh: do one!

The perp was a United fan. 

• Like 1

The skinny, pasty, ugly, chavvy pricks who take their tops off at the first sight of the sun, and usually walk around with a can of carling.

WHY?! Surely they know they look ridiculous? Surely?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

The skinny, pasty, ugly, chavvy pricks who take their tops off at the first sight of the sun, and usually walk around with a can of carling.

WHY?! Surely they know they look ridiculous? Surely?

I bet they wear sports shorts with black trainers and black socks pulled up too, what a horrible look. 

I've suffered two herniated discs in my back since before last Christmas and have been on some strong meds including tramadol (bearing in mind i've barely taken ibuprofen or paracetamol over the years).

Luckily I'm healing again and have reduced the tramadol over the last few weeks, ceasing taking it and now only take the odd ibuprofen..

However, due to withdrawal side effects I cannot sleep, regardless of being knackered and working long hours at work.... 

I know it will pass but I just want to go to bed and actually fall asleep! So bored/frustrated of lying awake most of the night only to drop off around 4, knowing I'm up for work at 6. :(

1 hour ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

Driving into work I noticed a crack in my windscreen at least 4 inches long. I heard something hit it yesterday but couldn't see anything. 

Then I got in and my work mobile which I'd left on my desk has now got a massive crack right in the middle. 

ghosts

I've got a pipe pissing water through my kitchen ceiling, and just found out that there are **** bees in one of my walls.

I should just burn the **** house down. The leak would put it out knowing my luck.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've got a pipe pissing water through my kitchen ceiling, and just found out that there are **** bees in one of my walls.

I should just burn the **** house down. The leak would put it out knowing my luck.

We had bees living in one of our walls the other week. Turns out they were masonry bees which apparently are very docile so unlikely to sting my son and also not destructive so won't cause damage to the building so we decided to leave them bee (sorry), they only stuck around for a couple of weeks anyway. 

• Like 1

Yeah, from what I've been reading, I only need to worry if they're honey bees, in which case I need to get them out ASAP. I'll take some photos when I get home and consult a beekeeper. 

Bumble bees and masonry bees should just piss off on their own, and the hole they're using is out of the way, so if they're not gonig to **** the building, I'll just wait and fill the hole up when they've moved on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jon said:

Personalised number plates. They seem to be everywhere these days, and are one of the biggest rocket polisher stamps going.

YE5 1 NO

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jon said:

Personalised number plates. They seem to be everywhere these days, and are one of the biggest rocket polisher stamps going.

One of my earliest posts in this thread was about that. I feel a bit bad about it, as I have friends who have them, but still, I can't help it. 

• Like 1

Â