Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

Enjoying a weekend away in the Lake District when a rocket polisher pops up with his keys hooked on his trousers :suspect:

image.jpg

That's one step away from clipping your mobile phone to your belt.

6 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I struggle to understand anyone over the age of 9 liking wrestling. It's my failing, not theirs, I have my own dumb and weird hobbies.

I've got friends that are in their 30's and 40's and collect little plastic poseable action figures that are wrestlers or characters from comics. We go to the football (as dumb a past time as any) and they'll start discussing some wrestler's latest youtube rant about another wrestler. They get excited about some up coming patently rehearsed bout between 'characters'. It's beyond me. Utter childish shite.

Do they sit in the upper Doug Ellis? Lots of sad, boring words removed up there IIRC.

7 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

That's one step away from clipping your mobile phone to your belt.

Careful, there!   I wear dress pants to work and can't have a phone bulging out of my pocket.   Plus, it's uncomfortable.   Which is why  I mostly wear pants and shorts like these off the job:

Image result for kuhl cell phone pocket

Having to wake up for work at 4 all week and looking forward to a lie in on a Saturday morning. I've been up since 6 which now counts as a lie in and am spending the first day of my annual leave doing a cv for a job which will require me waking up an hour earlier.  I remember the days my lie in on a weekend or during annual leave meant I didn't get out of bed until midday and even then it was breakfast and binge watching a TV show in bed all day. 

Woke up and the boiler has a slow leak when the heatings on but not the hot water and the cold tap on the bath has seized up and the flow from other taps has reduced. I've rang maybe 30 plumbers/boiler people and only one can come out today but not until 17:00 this evening. The rest were 'out', don't work weekends or couldn't be arsed/lazy and fobbed me off with the rest going to voicemail. It's jarring to me because I work in a 24/7 industry and I have to get things done asap so it annoys me when things can't be done when I need it. **** sake.

Edited by Ingram85

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Woke up and the boiler has a slow leak when the heatings on but not the hot water and the cold tap on the bath has seized up and the flow from other taps has reduced. I've rang maybe 30 plumbers/boiler people and only one can come out today but not until 17:00 this evening. The rest were 'out', don't work weekends or couldn't be arsed/lazy and fobbed me off with the rest going to voicemail. It's jarring to me because I work in a 24/7 industry and I have to get things done asap so it annoys me when things can't be done when I need it. **** sake.

Brexit innit , all the hard working Polish plumbers have gone home 

Just wait until the one that can come out today doesn't bother showing up.

I had a few jobs for a plumber (couple of radiators fitting, and a new sink), and it took the third attempt at giving someone the job before they actually turned up. It's like they don't want money!

Â