Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

she should still be paying care and attention and should have been aware of the possibility that someone could have been reversing out of a space in that are so she should have been more vigilant at the time.

It'd probably be settled 50/50

Rumors, People really needs to start think for themselvs instead of believing evrything they hear.

Soemtimes i just look at a person and think, That's the sperm that won..?

Edited by Ikantcpell
  • Like 1

I've always got plastic sheeting down in the back of my estate car.

If ever I've had a bump I'm courteous, I apologise and offer all my details.

I invite them to the back of my car where I have my insurance details and a copy of my personal details I can give them.

From there, all I'll say is, nobody has ever reported me to their insurer.

I invite them to the back of my car where I have my insurance details and a copy of my personal details I can give them.

You've hit upon the cure for whiplash, real exaggerated and faked.

Oh I know its immoral but people see it as free money and a 'victimless crime' just remember if you are ever in a little bump and the other person jumps out holding their neck screaming that they are hurt then they are full of shit unless there is something more serious than whiplash going on.

Thing is the indpendent medical examiners are just as bad when it comes to driving money up, I had a case yesterday where a bloke had minor scratches and bruises and the med examiner said it was going to take 6 months to heal which drives the price right up, its crazy, there is absolutely nothing that the insurance companies can do to protect their policy holders against crazy claims that are obviously fraudulent when it comes to injuries

You've hit upon the cure for whiplash, real exaggerated and faked.

yep

garden-spade.jpg

When I had my 1st accident my insurance phoned me 4 days on the trot after asking how my back and neck was today

When I had my 2nd and did make the claim the dr was ace, tore a muscle in my lower back, after about 15 minutes of describing the accident and the injury he was assured I was injured (and I was, I was in agony, and he seemed good at sussing out frauds) **** hell he went to town, wrote an A4 sheets worth of stuff i can't do because of my back, social life? Cinema, those seats are uncomfortable... Amazing stuff to see him in action

I honestly don't blame people for making fake whiplash claims, its such easy money and almost impossible to disprove now matter how small the impact was

I had a call on my mobile the other week about an accident I'd had , some woman drove up the back of me, no harm done a small dent in my bumper that she paid for via her insurance

The lady on the phone started asking me how badly injured I was as I could get some compensation... When I told her I wasn't injured , after a pause she said let me put you through to my supervisor and he'll explain how we can get you some money...

I hung up and put the number on the block list ... I like money as much as the next person but I find this process immoral and won't have any part of it

I wonder if the police would have been interested in hearing about their tactic of knowingly trying to create a fraudulent claim.

I wonder if the police would have been interested in hearing about their tactic of knowingly trying to create a fraudulent claim.

I think they would have shown bugger all interest.

A problem in itself. I imagine Chief Wiggum in an exasperated tone asking why we can't all look after ourselves while picking his nose with his gun barrel.
  • Like 1

Just received a letter letting me know for the pleasure of leaving my job I'll be charged £600. Partly payment for a course I signed up to, which I never actually for much chance to do anything with, and partly payment of the bus pass I arrange through the company. Desperately trying to see if I can return the bus pass as I'd rather not have my final pay packet culled...

Unfortunately the entire HR department appears to have **** off...

Just received a letter letting me know for the pleasure of leaving my job I'll be charged £600. Partly payment for a course I signed up to, which I never actually for much chance to do anything with, and partly payment of the bus pass I arrange through the company. Desperately trying to see if I can return the bus pass as I'd rather not have my final pay packet culled...

Unfortunately the entire HR department appears to have **** off...

I believe this is the point in your employment where you shit in the lift and pour plaster down the toilets.

• Like 1

The BBC trying to push the Woman's World Cup on us. It's shit and the truth is no one wants to watch it and no one gives a shit except for a very very small minority of people (the same amount of people who probably watch Bowls). But yet endless adverts and non stop talk on Radio 5. It's laughable.

• Like 3

I got a fine for not having a ticket on the bus in Poland (well i did have a ticket but I forgot to validate it) about a month ago. The guy who fined me tried to get the police on me because I didn't have Polish ID but in the end settled in giving me a 70zl fine.

Fine, I'll pay it. Had to wait until I got paid to afford it but I set the transfer up and took screenshots of everything to prove it worked.

Bank didn't process it even though I had the money in there, now the Polish transport people are chasing me for 200zl.

I've explained over and over again that I clearly attempted to pay and my bank screwed up and have sent them proof, but Polish bureaucrats don't care. Still demanding 200zl.

Should I just leave it? It wasn't by the police, but by a private company.

Â