Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Yeah I've been on the actimel from yesterday. Hopefully it'll sort me out by tomorrow.

On topic, I'm pissed off because aside from a ridiculously sore throat and the runs, I feel absolutely fine.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Swagger out of the cubicle, push a coin into his hand, nothing to big or too small, a mid ranking coin.

Push that in his hand and, standing slightly too close, say 'here you go fella, you'll earn that tip'.

Spit in the wash hand basin and walk out.

Be alpha and people will respect you.

50p? I'm guessing 50p would be alright, 20p could be verging on acceptable but its still a little on the low side, £1 coins are a different colour so I would say that is far to high ranking.

I'm gunna say 20p is acceptable, 50p is bang on, £1 is just being a flashy bastard

I was totally lost when I was in Vegas, there was some dude in the toilet who basically passed you a paper towel after you had done your business, for this paper towel a $1 seemed to be the price

Are you supposed to give them a dollar per piss ?? Or can you just pay up front to be left alone ?  Must have spent about $15 just going to the bloody toilet, and when you're drunk the last thing on your mind is putting cologne on after each visit.

Edited by simont123

Bog trolls

Sorry pal, I know you're trying to earn a living but i'm not paying you to turn the taps on and off and pass me hand towels. Get out of my way! 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Having to talk to people as soon as I get out of bed. Cheerful people who ask questions.

this. if i ever stay at anyones house on here which is very doubtful i know but please dont talk to me for a good half hour after i get up.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Swagger out of the cubicle, push a coin into his hand, nothing to big or too small, a mid ranking coin.

Push that in his hand and, standing slightly too close, say 'here you go fella, you'll earn that tip'.

Spit in the wash hand basin and walk out.

Be alpha and people will respect you.

50p? I'm guessing 50p would be alright, 20p could be verging on acceptable but its still a little on the low side, £1 coins are a different colour so I would say that is far to high ranking.

I'm gunna say 20p is acceptable, 50p is bang on, £1 is just being a flashy bastard

I was totally lost when I was in Vegas, there was some dude in the toilet who basically passed you a paper towel after you had done your business, for this paper towel a $1 seemed to be the price

Are you supposed to give them a dollar per piss ?? Or can you just pay up front to be left alone ? Must have spent about $15 just going to the bloody toilet, and when you're drunk the last thing on your mind is putting cologne on after each visit.

Mate it's not just a Vegas thing, they're in most bar and club bigs over here. They result in me rarely washing my hands in a night out.

Probiotics bunged it :)

You left them in the Actimel bottle and took it as a suppository didn't you.

"Hhhhnnnnnnnggggghhhaaaaaaaaah"

• Like 1

Having to talk to people as soon as I get out of bed. Cheerful people who ask questions.

Those rentboys are busy chaps and it's only fair that you pay them promptly. At least they were cheerful about it.

Nothing worse than a grumpy gigolo... I imagine.

Edited by Ginko

Football full stop.

The same teams winning everything. Its why I've stopped going and my interest id almost at zero

• Like 1

I can imagine a time, in the not too distance future, where I don't give a single shit about football, can't be arsed with it

I'm slowly getting there. I was at the 2000 FA Cup Final and nearly shed a tear at the end when we lost. Today, I couldn't even be bothered to watch the full game on the TV, 

Â