Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

the phrase "man up"

lazy slang for people unable to adequately express their own thoughts.

I would respond to that with a well-known phrase...

That reminds me, I noticed in the back of my Highway Code book that you can order a sign language version of the Highway Code, because deaf people can't read ... :suspect:

Or when you see on the back of some kind of booklet from the local council details on how to order a Braille version of the booklet. Surely if you need a Braille version you won't be able to read the part telling you how to go about getting one and if someone can read it to you, why not read the whole booklet?!

The fat man

Thing that pisses me off that shouldn't - people calling others fat when they're probably worse off themselves :D

"Oh Dunne is fat" he's put on a few pounds but he's not fat, chances are you're obese yourself ;)

The fat man

Thing that pisses me off that shouldn't - people calling others fat when they're probably worse off themselves :D

"Oh Dunne is fat" he's put on a few pounds but he's not fat, chances are you're obese yourself ;)

I weigh 9.5 stone :?

The fat man

Bit like "fat" Gareth Barry and "fat" Frank Lampard, both incredibly fit athletes performing week in week out at the highest level.

The fat man

Bit like "fat" Gareth Barry and "fat" Frank Lampard, both incredibly fit athletes performing week in week out at the highest level.

Yeah that pisses me off now i think about it!

Water in rashers. When l put a decent sized rasher in the frying pan l would like it to be of similar size when it comes out. Not so small that l need a magnifying glass to find it.

Strange thing this, I have the same opinion as you on it. I bought some from ASDA and found it was shrinking quite alot. But a pack I had bought and then frozen didnt shrink anywhere near as much when I cooked that (after defrosting of course)

So now I buy bacon, stick in the freezer and take it out the night before. No shrinkage.

Â