Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My flight home for the final is 4x the price of the flight back.

ffs

with tickets being touted on the web at £550 and upwards that is the least of your worries !!
Sickening really.

If Wonga did this we'd have the church calling it immoral and governemnt intervention !!

looked today on Viator  .. they are quoting £1,000 a ticket and then add a big shiney note next to it stating " Low price guarantee"  .. another one going on my boycott list

Someone at work is wearing the same perfume that my nobhead year 5 teacher wore and it's making me feel a bit sick. Horrible memories flooding back.

Surely she would have used it all by now?

• Like 2

But what about my selfie with captain Jack?!

If I want to see pictures of you with your arm round an enormous bellend I'll just fire up our home movie collection. :wub:

• Like 3

Parked at a hotel last month. Complimentary parking there for guests staying overnight..as you do in a hotel.

Leave after one night.

Two weeks later, get a parking ticket.

STFFFUUUUUU PARKING EYE

Unless it's from the council or the police then you don't need to pay it... I've had about 4 private parking tickets now and just ignore the lot of them , it's actually quite amusing when they start treating to send bailiffs around when they aren't legally even able to.. After the final final final letter they go away

This. It's not a legal ticket, it's an invoice.

I called the hotel. They told the company to stfu. Thanks bitches :)

Being the 43,002 person to reply to this thread!

We could almost print every single post, and place them on a seat at Villa Park.

What a depressing read that would be! 

Â