Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

So many annoyances at my gym right now think im going to jack it in and workout at home.

This gigantic Polish guy is the ultimate machine hogger. So today I couldn't use the smith machine, the EZ bar or the pulldown machine because this roid headed clown is doing circuits on all the machines. No one dares say anything to him as he is a 6ft 5 roided monster.

Another guy just stares at himself in the mirror. Id understand if it was during sets but inbetween sets it's completely not normal to stare intensely at yourself with other people there.

Then the groups of lads who leave there fackin weights left all over the floor after they are finished.

Woman at my gym did this  ... put her towel on a machine and then went off to get a drink so I gave her the benefit of the doubt , after she visited her second machine I took her towel off and jumped on the machine ... of course in true women fashion she then started moaning to her husband who was also on the gym about how rude I was which I could overhear    .... I think I explained myself rather eloquently to the pair of them who the rude person was , the husband always says hello to me and we sometimes  have a little chat  ..the woman still glares at me

but the obvious thing if you are all too chicken  ;) to confront Arnie is to talk to the gym staff and get them to explain the gym etiquette to him

Edited by tonyh29

So I hear there's some new leaked Kelly Brooks nudes.  Why am I in work!?

Cracking norks on her. They're holding up quite well, hard to believe she is 35

Waiting for the wife to give birth. We're almost three days past the due date and the wait is starting to piss me off. Which it shouldn't because that's perfectly normal, especially when it's your first, but it feels like my whole life is now one big waiting room and I had an appointment ages ago. Waiting sucks, and I really want to meet my son.

I might become your best friend. Check out number 11 on the list and say thanks Col

http://www.bestdoulas.com/induction.pdf

there are plenty more sites on the subject

• Like 1

8pints where ya been you swine??? How's your cousin?

7caMpx8oi.jpeg

Lurking in the shadows just waiting for the right typo.

And my cousin is okay, thanks. She's having a baby, the ship may have sailed.

watching GoT, the missus was struggling, falling asleep, not paying attention

"why dont you record this, go to bed, watch it properly tomorrow"

the response i got would have made joe pesci blush, stormed off to bed calling me every name under the sun

8pints where ya been you swine??? How's your cousin?

7caMpx8oi.jpeg

Lurking in the shadows just waiting for the right typo.

And my cousin is okay, thanks. She's having a baby, the ship may have sailed.

You gon go cray cray when ya find out I'm da baby daddy

• Like 1

So I hear there's some new leaked Kelly Brooks nudes. Why am I in work!?

I have link if needed

Go on then :)

watching GoT, the missus was struggling, falling asleep, not paying attention

"why dont you record this, go to bed, watch it properly tomorrow"

the response i got would have made joe pesci blush, stormed off to bed calling me every name under the sun

Women. Reasonable as ever.

My journey into work this morning.

I got having had a crap nights sleep, feeling drained, fatigued, and pissed off. I also feel more than a little unwell.

I thought about just writing the day off but because I'll feel even worse of I do that, I decided I'd go in. I was a few minutes off normal schedule, nothing major. Left the house, got half way to bus stop, realised I didn't have something with me. Go home, get thing, leave again. By this point I've missed my usual bus which means my journey is now likely to hit traffic considerably more than usual, which doesn't enthuse me as I'm still feeling shit.

Bus is then late. I finally get on, sit down and settle in for a longer journey. I then check my pockets for my headphones and notice I can't feel my work pass or work phone. The phone isn't a big deal, the pass most definitely is. Get off, walk back, notice a bus coming to a stop that well get me home quicker. Run. Get to the bus's door, driver shuts it and pulls away. word removed.

Walk home, grab pass and phone, finally hey journey going again. Hit every traffic light (usually repeatedly). Run into jams at every possible stage. Drive past the bus I'd originally got on broken down a third into my journey. An ambulance caused all the traffic ahead of us to seemingly forget how to manoeuvre a car out of the way of an emergency vehicle.

Still, just about got here on time. And still feeling shit but now with added extremely frayed patience and bubbling below surface rage.

Things can only get better...

If your original bus broke down and you ended up passing it, is that not quite the stroke of luck?

It's probably an indication of my current mindset that I'm taking it as an omen of doom.

I got into my work at 7:25am this morning.

The joys of having a 11 week old singing/babbling/cooing baby next to your bed at 5 in the morning :lol:

I feel fresh man, and according to my fitbit, I had 6hrs, 18min sleep, with 1hr, 53min deep sleep.  Not great, but I actually feel pretty good.

Â