Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Marmalade without the bits.

Getting dry after a shower. I need a walk in dryer like at centre parcs.

They need to make a thing that when you come out of the shower door it dries you, like those things they made hands a few years back, air blade or what ever they are called.

I get them quite often on my day off. My doctor says it's quite common, like the body can't cope with relaxing. It's so annoying.

I've heard that before. I'm usually so wound up and tense during the week because of work that my body struggles to relax at the weekends.

Could it be that you go on the piss the evening you finish work?

Not this time! Just the one pint last night

I get them quite often on my day off. My doctor says it's quite common, like the body can't cope with relaxing. It's so annoying.

I've heard that before. I'm usually so wound up and tense during the week because of work that my body struggles to relax at the weekends.

Could it be that you go on the piss the evening you finish work?

Not this time! Just the one pint last night

Maybe just have 1/2 next time

I wouldn't go to the pub for one pint, but then again I'd rarely have more than 3 or 4.

At home, I often have just one bottle of beer in the evening.

I was driving later in the evening so had to restrict myself. Could have had more though and will be having a lot more today! 

I can easily have one. I enjoy a beer but I don't really get what all the fuss is about. I always thought a large part of it was lad culture and male bravado, but as I've gotten older I'm not so sure.

Ah well, each to their own. I prefer rum and whiskey, but even then I never really feel the need to have one after the other.

Bought an ink replacement kit for my printer, which states on the packet its just a case of injecting the ink into a reusable cartridge with syringe, everything is supplied and looks unbelievably simple to do

40 minutes later I've got an ink stained kitchen work surface, my hands look like I've been down a coal pit all day and a face like I'm auditioning for the minstrel show.

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

Bought an ink replacement kit for my printer, which states on the packet its just a case of injecting the ink into a reusable cartridge with syringe, everything is supplied and looks unbelievably simple to do

40 minutes later I've got an ink stained kitchen work surface, my hands look like I've been down a coal pit all day and a face like I'm auditioning for the minstrel show.

premature inkjaculation

we've all been there mate

• Like 2

Â