Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

These 2 kids live next door to us, about 8 & 10. I'm here studying today, the odd time they'd be playing football and the ball goes over into our back garden & they call to the door asking can they get it back, you can walk around the side of our house and get into the back garden, I've told them several times if it happens again just go around the back and get the ball there is no need to call to the door. Today the ball landed in our front garden, so they've called to the door, walking passed the ball in the process and asked can they have their ball back!  :bang:

They're just trying to be polite. Our neighbours kid used to do exactly the same thing, no matter how many times we told him that he could just get his ball back whenever he liked, he still always knocked and asked.

Frankly, I liked him better then. These days he practices his dance music DJing 'skills' when we're trying to have a quiet afternoon in the garden. [emoji35]

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2

I managed to quote the original message before he changed it:

So I've been shopping around for a new butt plug but I can't decide which size to get, any advice fellas?

Generally my anus is a little looser than the average chap my age -- that's what 25 years of pure, unadulterated butt fun can do to your colon -- so I'm thinking something with a bit more girth would really do the trick. I'm looking for something sparkly too.

I would recommend the one that Elton John used to promote (it was ultra sparkly) it was the arse tickling double penetrating triple sensitive all space invading arse filler, I have owned several of these and can vouch for the space filling properties.

The battery life isn't much good on them though

oops - wrong messageboard

• Like 1

This one lives up to the title of the tread, especially as I know some would probably like it, and it doesn't really matter all that much. However.... 

The goals from Barca vs Real Madrid being on BBC News 24. I don't care about Spanish football. Why would I give a shit? I barely care about the Premier League (Villa aside).  

• Like 1

Not a dig Dave, but I am the same when they bleat on about formula one, rugby and indeed, cricket. 3 sports I just dont get and have no time for. But I also agree with regards the Barcelona and Madrid coverage.

Â