Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Asshole pedestrians who take a week to cross the road causing me to break and/or stop.

Usually men of a certain age,who believe themselves to be cooler than cool, who haven't quite grasped the fact they are middle age **** losers, not 16 year old 'badman'

"Oh, I didn't see your email. I've got thousands of unread emails in my inbox so I often don't see them"

YOU'RE NOT DOING YOUR **** JOB RIGHT THEN YOU CRETIN!

I get around 350 work emails a day , but still don't revert to such feeble excuses like that  ... I tend to blame the spam filter  , much more credible and without making look like a cretin  :)

We get a stats breakdown at the end of the month listing how many calls and emails people took all month.

I beat 2nd place by nearly 200 interactions and broke the desk record. But I didn't think I was doing that many. Everyone is clearly just lazy :D

If you have to prioritise your emails then you are not good enough at your fricking job.

I can never understand why people have a shit ton of back log, you open the mail, you deal with the query, done, move on.

Maybe you're just not as busy as some other people are?

Asshole pedestrians who take a week to cross the road causing me to break and/or stop.

Usually men of a certain age,who believe themselves to be cooler than cool, who haven't quite grasped the fact they are middle age **** losers, not 16 year old 'badman'

*brake* [emoji48]
  • Like 1

We get a stats breakdown at the end of the month listing how many calls and emails people took all month.

I beat 2nd place by nearly 200 interactions and broke the desk record. But I didn't think I was doing that many. Everyone is clearly just lazy :D

Make your own coffee. Trust no one.
  • Like 1

Bloody English, going over there, and taking Polish people's jobs! Then having the gall to do them better! 

• Like 1

Make your own coffee. Trust no one.

WELL.

The girl who is usually top has an interesting story. Her Irish boyfriend worked on our desk but he stabbed somebody else on the desk at a party. Now everyone seems to hate the girl. I've been congratulated numerous times for knocking her off her top spot :D

I beat 2nd place by nearly 200 interactions and broke the desk record. But I didn't think I was doing that many. Everyone is clearly just lazy  :D

Bloody English, going over there, and taking Polish people's jobs! Then having the gall to do them better! 

I don't even feel like I've worked hard. Just done what I'm supposed to do. It's bizarre.

Edited by StefanAVFC

I average around 351 e-mails a day.  I have folders for all the important people. 

I average about that many too. 175 from Nigerian Princes, and 176 telling me of new interesting ways to enlarge my penis, 

• Like 2

Â