Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

a while back I bought a Record from Austria and it had a stamp on it that featured a moving 3 second image of Andi Herzog scoring the goal that got Austria to the 1998 Word Cup and now I cant find the damn thing.

The bird I just walked away from, half N hour of bump and grind ' do you want to come back to mine?" Nah I got a missus, lfit as **** , the choices we make...

Thats one of R. Kellys best lyrics

• Like 1

Car insurance is ridiculous.

If you drive a tonne of metal around then you need to make sure that other people are protected against your inevitable mistakes. I don't see what's ridiculous about that.

• Like 1

The bird I just walked away from, half N hour of bump and grind ' do you want to come back to mine?" Nah I got a missus, lfit as **** , the choices we make...

Women who do that sort of thing to blokes are invariably reviled as prickteasers. 

What does that make you? 

;)

Car insurance is ridiculous.

If you drive a tonne of metal around then you need to make sure that other people are protected against your inevitable mistakes. I don't see what's ridiculous about that.

Car insurance isn't ridiculous. But they way they work out the premiums certainly seems to be.

A friend of mine has just got rid of an S plate Ford Mondeo estate and replaced it with a 54 plate Jaguar X-Type. Guess which is cheaper to insure for them

We are on a strict deadline today. Told wife and daughter we leave at 1pm, you are adults you dont need me to hurry you up. Inevitably I will go upstairs and the wife at least will not be ready and watching dog videos on youtube. Kids sees 1pm to mean quarter past.

The Cube.

It actually upsets me, that's how bad it is. It upsets me that money is spent on this abomination.

*dramatic voice*

Johnny. You must do something completely doable and you must do it moderately well while we film in slow motion and make a big deal over nothing.

I don't like it much either.

But I have genuinely thought about trying to enter it. I'm outrageously confident that I'd end up with a lot of cash

The Cube.

It actually upsets me, that's how bad it is. It upsets me that money is spent on this abomination.

*dramatic voice*

Johnny. You must do something completely doable and you must do it moderately well while we film in slow motion and make a big deal over nothing.

But I have genuinely thought about trying to enter it. I'm outrageously confident that I'd end up with a lot of cash

Then you probably wouldn't get on it!

They do all kinds of tests, as well as asking you questions like "Would you gamble if it meant winning the jackpot?",  and if someone nails them all, they don't get to be on TV :)

Donkeys only please.

Guy on a few weeks ago couldn't stand on a pole, really irritated me.

The Cube.

*dramatic voice*

Then you probably wouldn't get on it!

They do all kinds of tests, as well as asking you questions like "Would you gamble if it meant winning the jackpot?", and if someone nails them all, they don't get to be on TV :)

Donkeys only please.

Guy on a few weeks ago couldn't stand on a pole, really irritated me.

yeah I downloaded the application form and it was just full of that stuff. " tell us your party trick" or "tell us 3 embarrassing stories"

I'm not surprised that when mo Farah went on he totally nailed it.

Â