Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

We have to dress up (which I hate, I'm like you I'd much rather be in jeans and trainers) and then stand around talking to people all day without sitting down. I've had multiple pairs of posh shoes and I hate every single one of them. I don't know if I just have particularly strange feet but I need some give in the soles of my shoes and posh shoes are generally just hard and flat. 

I don't know how anyone can think they are comfortable.

Insoles?

Most of my pairs of formal shoes are as comfortable as my slippers, my Cheaney ones in particular are the most comfortable footwear I've ever owned.

When you say posh shoes, what kind are they? A proper pair of goodyear welted shoes with leather soles are as comfortable as anything you'll ever wear. Cheap rubber soled monstrosities from the high street are going to be uncomfortable.

Posh shoes for guys.

They are the most uncomfortable things ever. This isn't so bad if you sit down for most of the day at work, but I just now got in from doing two days on a stand at the Ideal Homes Show in Earls Court and had to stand up for the best part of 11 hours. My feet were in agony at the time and are still glowing even now.

It's 2014 for crying out loud, can't we make some shoes that look posh but are as comfortable and bouncy as skater shoes?

In the States you can get shoes with Nike Air. You can't see the Nike Air bubble, they just look like normal shoes.

They're called Cole Haan Nike Air iirc. I guess you can get them online.

Honestly, Britney in her prime tops anyone for me. Reminds me of being 16 and hormonal and in love with pop stars

the video for "not yet a woman"

She looks incredible.

God awful song, but turn the volume down and it's heaven

Honestly, Britney in her prime tops anyone for me. Reminds me of being 16 and hormonal and in love with pop stars

the video for "not yet a woman"

She looks incredible.

God awful song, but turn the volume down and it's heaven

Waaaaay to young there for us older farts. But I did have a look at a current video of her (a very muted "work b**ch") and I do like the 32 year version of Brittney

Scruffy rocket polishers who wear grey marl trackie bottoms that look like pyjamas.

Clothing for lazy words removed.

I think this is what Tony wears to work. ;)

trackie bottoms are way to posh for my liking :)

I actually agree with Rob on those though , track suits are for sport , not wearing out and about

Â