Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The dickhead at work who thinks it's funny to wave his can of Pringles at me now I'm cutting out snacks.

Im convinced there's heroin in pringles, you can never have just one, always have to eat the whole lot. 

monosodium glutamate

Folski - speaking as the person in charge of payroll for our company, I can't see how that would be possible. I think they're **** you. Either that, or they were previously doing it wrong, which they're now covering up. Perhaps things work very differently in Ireland.

If there's provisions for deducting certain things from income, but only if your income is below a certain threshold (there are a few examples in the US, though most of those thresholds are in the $150k-$250k range), then there are blocks of income where the marginal rate becomes thousands of percent.

Folski - speaking as the person in charge of payroll for our company, I can't see how that would be possible. I think they're **** you. Either that, or they were previously doing it wrong, which they're now covering up. Perhaps things work very differently in Ireland.

If there's provisions for deducting certain things from income, but only if your income is below a certain threshold (there are a few examples in the US, though most of those thresholds are in the $150k-$250k range), then there are blocks of income where the marginal rate becomes thousands of percent.

Yeah that's fair, we don't have this in the UK.

I like Cooper. Not sure why he gets such a bad rep to be honest.

I think it's just the characters he plays annoy me sometimes. Which is probably a testament to his acting in some degree but I know little about him off the big screen, but every time I see him I feel like I'm routing against him.

I think he's just one of those actors. Good looking, often plays the attractive bloke in a rom com or something and picks up a bad rep (especially from males) as a result.

I would guess that, in a few years, it'll be the same situation as has happened with other male leads like Di Caprio, McConaughey, Gosling etc where we all suddenly think "ohhhh he actually IS a really good actor"

For me it's that he can't act. I've never seen him in a rom-com.

Actually, I'm not sure that he can't act. I've never seen him actually try. He's just Bradley Cooper being Bradley Cooper dressed and named as somebody else and I'm not a huge fan of Bradley Cooper.

I'd suggest watching Place Beyond the Pines, Silver Linings Playbook or The Midnight Meat Train for good Bradley Cooper performances.

If you have seen them then it's just a difference of opinion I guess.

end of the day Bananarama aren't going to release "Bradley Cooper's Waiting"  any time soon

he's ok but he's never gonna be a great

Edited by tonyh29

I'm guessing the first part of your post is lost on me due to my youth ;)

as it makes no sense to me!

But yeah, I never said he'd be a great. I just said he doesn't deserve the stick he gets. I think he's a good actor, whereas there seems to be a rather large train of thought that he's shit.

• Like 1

The dickhead at work who thinks it's funny to wave his can of Pringles at me now I'm cutting out snacks.

Sorry but I'm pretty sure that is funny :)
  • Like 2

But yeah, I never said he'd be a great. I just said he doesn't deserve the stick he gets. I think he's a good actor, whereas there seems to be a rather large train of thought that he's shit.

you've never heard the classic that is Robert De Niro's Waiting

shakes head 

yoof of today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDXtM8XaSKw

Singing " oh Annie show me your fanny" on pure instinct just now when the kid creole and the coconuts song came on the radio

Now having to explain to a 6 year old and a 9 year old who were in the back of the car what a fanny is ....

Some people just aren't fit to be parents ....

• Like 3

you've never heard the classic that is Robert De Niro's Waiting

shakes head 

yoof of today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDXtM8XaSKw

Their finest song in my opinion.

Â