Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The fact that either my wife (age 28) or my daughter (age 7) has taught my son (age 2) that I am a girl.  He genuinely thinks I'm a girl now. I keep telling him I'm a boy and he won't have it.

• Like 1

Another moan about shit drivers.

Pulling up to parallel park on a one way street. I indicate and go past the space so I can reverse in. The woman behind me goes right up my arse. So I just start reversing. I get the brother of all dirty looks when I've parked.

Useless drivers are bad enough but when they act like you're in the wrong :D

Or people when they are driving in front of you and need to turn left, come out wide right just before turning as if they are driving a juggernaut! words removed! 

• Like 1

That bit at weddings between the service and the reception. So boring.

Its happening now

Pics of the bridesmaids or GTFO.
sub standard.

I wouldn't be keeping up my reputation of posting girls from real life if I posted these birds.

He is a pretencious little clearing in the woods who says we should hand the Falklands over to Argentina.

And his music is crap, he sounds like Vic Reeves doing the club singer round on Shooting Stars.

• Like 4

His solo stuff is pants ergo Johnny Marr must have been carrying him

Tbh I never listen to what rock stars have to say so I'm not going to let Morrissey being a cock detract from how good The Smiths were... Same goes for Heaton out the Housmartins

Â