Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I had a friend who was the youngest kid in a Mormon family. She was always a bit rebellious and really liked her for it because she didn't conform like the rest of her siblings and she was damned proud about it. A year on and she's married to a mormon. What the hell happened!?

That's their thing isn't it? They give you a year to go bonkers and see if you come back?

I thought that was the Amish?

Edited by AVFCforever1991

I had a friend who was the youngest kid in a Moron family. She was always a bit rebellious and really liked her for it because she didn't conform like the rest of her siblings and she was damned proud about it. A year on and she's married to a mormon. What the hell happened!?

fixed

• Like 1

I had a friend who was the youngest kid in a Moron family. She was always a bit rebellious and really liked her for it because she didn't conform like the rest of her siblings and she was damned proud about it. A year on and she's married to a mormon. What the hell happened!?

fixed

Fair point :D

They also have a brother who is the campest guy you'll ever meet but he's engaged. Hate any religion that is so oppressive on their own.

You're annoyed because you thought you'd knob her one day?

Not at all. It's just annoying that she conformed after being so against it for so long.

But it's not my life so it fits the theme of the thread. :D

People who take bloody ages at the cash point. Seriously how long does it take to check your balance and then extract some cash.

Oh this. Not that I've had any cash to withdraw since the summer, but god it pisses me off. You can check your balance on your phone, on your computer, you can phone them up. If you could get cash or via your poor phone then it wouldn't annoy me so much.

The word - "juxtaposition".

It's usually used by a word removed to describe something word removedy.

It's a great word when used correctly and not just to show off.

Or maybe using a uni education to try and prove that your right. 

Those 'Elite Singles' ads on the telly. They look like a right pack of obnoxious clearings in the woods. Like dating, only for contestants off The Apprentice.

• Like 1

Those 'Elite Singles' ads on the telly. They look like a right pack of obnoxious clearings in the woods. Like dating, only for contestants off The Apprentice.

When they **** they tell each other how affluent and successful they are, and only climax to thought of them being even more rich.

Â