Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The spelling of "Michael"as "Micheal".
Damn right.

Also from a Michael perspective, you give someone your name as "Mike" and within minutes they are calling you "Mick". Now it's not that I particularly mind being called Mick - indeed, that's what the wife calls me (basically because her boyfriend before me was a Mike) - but at work I've always been a Mike. You'd think people would listen, but no.

My daughter Liza (rhymes with "Tizer") has a similar problem with people who call her "Leessa", despite her having quite clearly given them her name with the correct pronunciation.

When my GF can tell that I've put the hot water in before the milk :suspect:

Why the hell she insists on putting the milk in first I'll never know, the teabag wont stew properly. So I came to the conclusion that she just like weak tea.. nope, she can still tell! Confused.com

When my GF can tell that I've put the hot water in before the milk :suspect:

Why the hell she insists on putting the milk in first I'll never know, the teabag wont stew properly. So I came to the conclusion that she just like weak tea.. nope, she can still tell! Confused.com

posh people used to do that, obvously from a tea pot. Its to do with the fine bone china they used. Boiling hot water could cause it to crack so they poured the milk first and then the hot water would bring up the temperature in the cup slowly. Nowadays with ceramic mugs It doesn't matter

Â